napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren A, Test Prop, Master blend in one

nooprote

Hey guys. I need your advise. I ran tren, test, master for about 3 month. My dose was Tren 75mg 3 times per week, test 75mg 3 times per week, masteron 100mg 3 times per week. The cycle went smooth, but the last few weeks i had some sides from tren like stupid thoughts about my wife, mood swings like crazy...can be happy now and got really mad in next 5 min. But i got over it. So i finished my cyclele and strated pct nolvadex, clomid right away. Nolvadex 40 mg for the first 2 weeks, clomid 50mg for the next 2 weeks. And then droped dosage to nolva 20mg for 2 weeks, clomid 25mg for 2 weeks. But here is a problem. I can’t get hard enough. I can get morning erection. But, when i start fooling around with my wife it takes time for me to get hard. With stimulation its getting there. But it still kind of soft. What am I missing in my pct. Please help me out. Thank you

You ran a lot of juice and very minimal PCT.

Did you run an AI on cycle?

Have you had a blood test yet?

What are your full stats?

EZ E, thank you for respond. Yes, i ran aromasin not constanly, but only when i felt like i should. When i started feel pain im my nipples. But once pain went away i stoped taking it. Actually i’m going today to see my doc and hear the result of my blood work.
I am 31 years old
5’10
220lbs with about 22%bf
This is my 1st tren cycle and 4th cycle all together.

You ran a lot of juice and very minimal PCT.

Did you run an AI on cycle?

Have you had a blood test yet?

What are your full stats?

EZ E, thank you for respond. Yes, i ran aromasin not constanly, but only when i felt like i should. When i started feel pain im my nipples. But once pain went away i stoped taking it. Actually i’m going today to see my doc and hear the result of my blood work.
I am 31 years old
5’10
220lbs with about 22%bf

It could be a number of things, but tren is notorious for these kinds of problems and one of many reasons I'll never touch it again.

Go get bloodwork, but tren is one of those things that in some people you can have these issues without any bloodwork problems. I know this personally

It could be a number of things, but tren is notorious for these kinds of problems and one of many reasons I'll never touch it again.

Go get bloodwork, but tren is one of those things that in some people you can have these issues without any bloodwork problems. I know this personally

Not so optimisticly diagnose...lol. I hope i have something in the bloodwork that could be fixed.

But i don’t have any lickage from my nipples. Or its dosn't matter?
You should ALWAYS have your prolactin checked after running a 19-Nor especially if you're having libido or erections issues. That's usually the #1 problem.

Not so optimisticly diagnose...lol. I hope i have something in the bloodwork that could be fixed.
I'm sorry brother, that's just the reality of it when it comes to nandrolones...especially tren. Sexual sides can happen with estrogen and prolactin perfect.

you really messed up here brother, not going to lie... you cant just "kind of" use your ai and supports like that... you do pre, mid and post cycle bloodwork to monitor how things are going... because you were very cavalier about doing this, this is the result.. you ran an VERY incomplete pct and didnt protect yourself so now you are going to have to face the issues that go along with it... i will be glad to help you when you get the results but you need everything tested including prolactin if you want this fixed... thats up to you

Hey guys! Just get my blood result. Sorry i dont know how to post a picture. So, i just wright it.
CO2 - 21Low
Cholesterol - 274 High
NON - HDL cholesterol - 234 High
Testosterone - 220.9 Low
250H, Vitamin D - 22.6 Low
HDL Chol.,direct - 40 Low
LDL - 217 High
Progesterone - 0.22 High
LDL/HDL Ratio - 5.43 High
Vitamin B12 - 1099 High
Prolactin, serum - 10.1 good

Ok here is the result.

you really messed up here brother, not going to lie... you cant just "kind of" use your ai and supports like that... you do pre, mid and post cycle bloodwork to monitor how things are going... because you were very cavalier about doing this, this is the result.. you ran an VERY incomplete pct and didnt protect yourself so now you are going to have to face the issues that go along with it... i will be glad to help you when you get the results but you need everything tested including prolactin if you want this fixed... thats up to you

Hey, Dylan. Thanks for respond. Here is my blood result.
CO2 - 21Low
Cholesterol - 274 High
Testosterone - 220.9 Low
LDL - 217 High
Progesterone - 0.22 High
Vitamin B12 - 1099 High

Ok here is the result.

I am 31 years old
5’10
220lbs with about 22%bf

No problem bro....but you really f-ed up here.

By the time you feel the need for an AI it's too late.....and you ran too much juice (AND TREN) when you were in no condition to.

Hey guys! Just get my blood result. Sorry i dont know how to post a picture. So, i just wright it.
CO2 - 21Low
Cholesterol - 274 High
Testosterone - 220.9 Low
LDL - 217 High
Progesterone - 0.22 High
Vitamin B12 - 1099 High

Ok here is the result.

Bro, your lipids are fucked big time...but unfortunately Tren does that too. It's the worst thing on lipids I've seen as far as steroids go

Also all that info and no estrogen test? That's like the most important one you need

Bro, your lipids are fucked big time...but unfortunately Tren does that too. It's the worst thing on lipids I've seen as far as steroids go

Also all that info and no estrogen test? That's like the most important one you need

Hey, Rick. My bad i forgat to wright my estrogen. Its 10.05
So, what could be done to get everything to normal levels?

Top Bottom