Tren/test E or A

huntermak

Hello Dylan!
I am 27.
Height 5’11
Weight - 76kgs
Current bf - 14%

This will be my 4th cycle.
My previous 3 cycles have been majorly test a test a and winny.
(Test and tren 100mg EOD)
Winstrol (last 5 weeks 50mg/ed)
Length of cycles 12 weeks
Caber and aromasin were used and also pct done like you stated in one of your YouTube videos while hcg taken in last 20 days of the cycle before pct.

There is one major problem I face in my cycles, that is I have to keep travelling cause of work every now and then. So pinning eod becomes a big problem for me.
Can I use enanthates in this cycle?
I am planning to go for great shredding this time.
Also, if there is one of the ways to prevevnt acne do let me know.
What should my cycle length be for tren and test enanthate, what should be the dose? When Should I use winny and can I also stack Anavar?

My blood work was done and my body revealed perfect results!
Do let me know!
Thankyou dylan

Hello Dylan!
I am 27.
Height 5’11
Weight - 76kgs
Current bf - 14%

This will be my 4th cycle.
My previous 3 cycles have been majorly test a test a and winny.
(Test and tren 100mg EOD)
Winstrol (last 5 weeks 50mg/ed)
Length of cycles 12 weeks
Caber and aromasin were used and also pct done like you stated in one of your YouTube videos while hcg taken in last 20 days of the cycle before pct.

There is one major problem I face in my cycles, that is I have to keep travelling cause of work every now and then. So pinning eod becomes a big problem for me.
Can I use enanthates in this cycle?
I am planning to go for great shredding this time.
Also, if there is one of the ways to prevevnt acne do let me know.
What should my cycle length be for tren and test enanthate, what should be the dose? When Should I use winny and can I also stack Anavar?

My blood work was done and my body revealed perfect results!
Do let me know!
Thankyou dylan
5'11" at 167 lbs after 4 cycles means you have no idea what youre doing. Your nutrition sucks and youre most likely not working out when not on cycle as much as you should. Why do you want to do tren? Its not a mass builder and for where youre at i dont think youre ready or its the right way to go.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

OP; what are your goals? What's your diet look like?

5'11" at 167 lbs after 4 cycles means you have no idea what youre doing. Your nutrition sucks and youre most likely not working out when not on cycle as much as you should. Why do you want to do tren? Its not a mass builder and for where youre at i dont think youre ready or its the right way to go.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
this is a very very good point.. i have to completely agree..

You definitely need to reevaluate your diet a bit. You need a better foundation built

If you really want to get shredded all you have to do is change your diet. AAS will NEVER produce shredded results if your diet is BS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something sounds wrong with your stats man 5’11 167lbs is not good at all especially if cycles have been done.

Maybe but even shredded I feel that is pretty light I am 5’11 and am currently 186ish and I am considered light I feel like.

that's pretty good size in my opinion man. Aesthetic for sure unless your body fat is off. I am about 210 at 5'10 11-12%. Would love to be 220-225 at 9%

that's pretty good size in my opinion man. Aesthetic for sure unless your body fat is off. I am about 210 at 5'10 11-12%. Would love to be 220-225 at 9%

Ya I had to cut weight to train for the Police academy Iv stepped up my cardio from basically none to every single day and it’s teally shredding me out. Iv always preferred to be More Bulk then lean. My profile pics are my most recent not are the body fat % tho

Top Bottom