napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren and test

wuguzees

How is it going dylan i need you’re help. I started a trenbolone and test cycle just last week. Im doing 275 of tren a week and 350 of test. That bein said this is just my first week and i’ve only injected myself 2 times and i am already noticing my nipples are getting swollen so i freaked out. I asked one of my homies and he told me to take letrozole and nolvadex. Whats you're advice ? It would be really helpfull if you replay to this thanx dude

Advice would be not to listen to your friend..

Is this your first cycle?

No one can give good advice if you’re not giving stats, experience and goals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

your "homie" is a fucking idiot... bro, the only thing and i mean the only thing im advising is to stop.. you clearly have no clue what you are doing and thats seriously dangerous ground on its own, but with tren involved, its nothing short of a disaster.. this is NOT learn as you go during your cycle etc... just stop now man, thats the ONLY thing im going to advise you

Dude tren is for advanced users only and you are nowhere near advanced. You need to stop that shit before you fuck yourself up. What ancillaries are you using? Any caber or AI? What's your PCT? What is your full stats experience and goals?

How is it going dylan i need you’re help. I started a trenbolone and test cycle just last week. Im doing 275 of tren a week and 350 of test. That bein said this is just my first week and i’ve only injected myself 2 times and i am already noticing my nipples are getting swollen so i freaked out. I asked one of my homies and he told me to take letrozole and nolvadex. Whats you're advice ? It would be really helpfull if you replay to this thanx dude
First when you run test you need an ai. That will help get rid of all the extra estrogen that your body is converting from all the extra testosterone your introducing into ur body. Second when u run a nandro lile tren you need something to lower your prolactin which elevates especially if u have high estrogen. Those two thongs elevated will cause a host of probs that you have no idea what to do to remedy. So if you like ur dick not working and double d breasts on you then continue what youre doing. Also keep listening to ur friends who probly recommended this cycle to you and sourced it for you. You are an idiot for listening to them and not thinking that maybe you should do some research and see if there could be any possible consequencez for ur actions. You are doing pissible life altering things by playing with the delicate balance of ur normal hormone levels.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom