napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren and stims.

JL14028

Are stimulants such as caffeine, preworkouts, ECA a bad idea when using Tren Ace? Do you guys avoid them because of the blood pressure issues? Is it more dangerous? Should they be avoided or is a pre workout boost ok? Your experience is greatly appreciated.

I can only speak for me. When my blood gets thick during a cycle, stims really jack my BP but as soon as I donate, I feel much better and stims are more manageable.

Caffeine hits me a lot harder on a blast. I usually go down to about half of my regular caffeine intake. Especially this with tren

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Yea it's going to do a number on your BP and your heart rate. Caffeine is the mildest choice, if definitely avoid ECA and most preworkouts.

If you are running Tren you shouldn't need a preworkout boost tbh. I avoid my adderall prescription when I take Tren because you can really "feel" the effects of it on your BP and heart rate. I've even gotten lightheaded to the point of almost passing out on ECA alone. YMMV

So it gets worse as time passes?

No for me it happens as soon as the Tren kicks in I become really sensitive to the peripheral effects of stimulants since Tren has its own set of effects it only magnifies them even more. As time goes on my body becomes more accustomed to it and I feel better cardiovascular wise the longer the cycle goes on. Weeks 2-4 cardio feels impossible on Tren but after that it gets much easier if you don't give up on trying.

it will definitely have an effect that you probably will not like... tren is going to increase your blood pressure as well as cholesterol... if you want to not only control that but also get the added endurance you need, then you want GW501516... i put it as something that is basically a must when you use tren... it really controls and alleviates these issues...

No for me it happens as soon as the Tren kicks in I become really sensitive to the peripheral effects of stimulants since Tren has its own set of effects it only magnifies them even more. As time goes on my body becomes more accustomed to it and I feel better cardiovascular wise the longer the cycle goes on. Weeks 2-4 cardio feels impossible on Tren but after that it gets much easier if you don't give up on trying.

Why is cardio more difficult....because of feeling tired or feeling wired? Heart rate is too high?

Why is cardio more difficult....because of feeling tired or feeling wired? Heart rate is too high?

From what I understand, the dyspneic effect fromtren is from the over production of leukotriene. If you’re not completelyfamiliar, leukotrienes (LTC4, LTD4, LTE4) are products of arachidonic acidmetabolism and are released from various cells, including mast cells andeosinophils during allergic reactions. They easily bind to cysteinyl leukotriene(some abbreviate *CysLT*) receptors. CysLT type-1 (CysLT1) receptor are found in the humanairway amongst other places. These receptors have beencorrelated with the pathophysiology of asthma and allergic rhinitis. In asthma, within certain limitations,leukotriene-mediated effects include airway edema, smooth muscle contraction,and altered cellular activity associated with the inflammatory process. I'm not sure if tren really does cause the aforementioned, but it has been speculated.

If tren really does elicit an increase in leukotrienes; montelukast or Fluticasone/Salmeterol inhalers could beof some use. These would be the most often RXd meds in a case like this due to their highaffinity and selectivity to the CysLT1 receptor.

Another theory of the breath suckingeffects of tren is that tren causes slight degrees of pulmonaryhypertension. Exactly how/why does tren do this? I'm not sure. In general, pulmonary hypertension isassociated with symptoms of dyspnea and fatigue, which contribute to exerciselimitation.

From what I understand, the dyspneic effect fromtren is from the over production of leukotriene. If you’re not completelyfamiliar, leukotrienes (LTC4, LTD4, LTE4) are products of arachidonic acidmetabolism and are released from various cells, including mast cells andeosinophils during allergic reactions. They easily bind to cysteinyl leukotriene(some abbreviate *CysLT*) receptors. CysLT type-1 (CysLT1) receptor are found in the humanairway amongst other places. These receptors have beencorrelated with the pathophysiology of asthma and allergic rhinitis. In asthma, within certain limitations,leukotriene-mediated effects include airway edema, smooth muscle contraction,and altered cellular activity associated with the inflammatory process. I'm not sure if tren really does cause the aforementioned, but it has been speculated.

If tren really does elicit an increase in leukotrienes; montelukast or Fluticasone/Salmeterol inhalers could beof some use. These would be the most often RXd meds in a case like this due to their highaffinity and selectivity to the CysLT1 receptor.

Another theory of the breath suckingeffects of tren is that tren causes slight degrees of pulmonaryhypertension. Exactly how/why does tren do this? I'm not sure. In general, pulmonary hypertension isassociated with symptoms of dyspnea and fatigue, which contribute to exerciselimitation.

OH SH*T...I have asthma! So Tren causes asthma effects!??!?

The combination of tren with anything that can impact blood pressure is not good. Tren itself though is the problem child. Everything else is just accelerating and exacerbating the problems

That's like saying should I avoid preworkouts while taking cocaine lol

The combination of tren with anything that can impact blood pressure is not good. Tren itself though is the problem child. Everything else is just accelerating and exacerbating the problems

That's like saying should I avoid preworkouts while taking cocaine lol

lol that's a good analogy.

Top Bottom