napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren sides

Jbatty62

Whats up bros. So im five weeks in on a tren a cycle. .6mls ed. So gains have been amazing ,strength as well. With that being said the insomnia has just started to get fucking bad and then today my glands are super swollen. No other sides to mention but think im gonna tap out at end of week. Can't deal with not sleeping. The gland issue is that normal?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I just started week 6. Slept 4 hours last night.

I haven't heard of swollen glands being a side effect but I'm popping my tren cherry

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Never had a gland issue maybe someone else can chime in with that. Insomnia fucks me up wicked on tren as well as my cholesterol values. Other than that I'm lucky not to have too many sides running tren. However the insomnia usually gets better (for me anyway) the latter part of my runs. The not sleeping part you can deal with (if not just discontinue) but definitely get the swollen gland issue checked out just to be safe.

Someone mention T-T-T-Tr-Tren in this beeeyatch??? Glands? Like what issues? Swollen prostate? Adrenal?
I'm sleeping like a baby, just a really sweaty baby that takes his shirt off every night about 30 min before I wake depending on how soaked it is.

Which glands? And speak in MGs MLs don't mean anything. Not familiar with gland issues.def indigestion, insomnia, aggression, etc

Believe in the unbelievable.

my bad NY so basically pinning 420mg a week. woke up this morning and gland issue is gone. fucking weird. off to the gym my friend
hope you have a great day.

That is weird. I've had a bad cough before. And one time insomnia (first tren cycle) but other than that I've never really experienced anything bad from tren

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Someone mention T-T-T-Tr-Tren in this beeeyatch??? Glands? Like what issues? Swollen prostate? Adrenal?
I'm sleeping like a baby, just a really sweaty baby that takes his shirt off every night about 30 min before I wake depending on how soaked it is.
Adrenal glands 44. Totaly gone this morning though. For me pinning ed helps with the sides. I was pinning eod literally could not fucking sleep. Swithed up 2 weeks ago and its getting better. This is my first tren cycle and wow! Strength is through the roof. All the other sides ive heard about tren;sweating, tren
Dick , aggresion havent had them...yet! Stay strong bro. Hey whats up with the roids 24 review? Did i miss it?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Ed pins eliminated my sleep issues. Still sweat though and the mental sides are a bitch. 5 weeks in and this past Sunday I pinned test/tren in the wrong spot I think. BP went through the roof so I took a day off. Going to lower my dose and hopefully finish this cycle because I can't donate blood until mid may

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

I love Tren!! I even like waking up soaking wet from tren.....in some weird fucked up way...lol

PHARMACOM BOARD REP

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom