napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren side effects

Monarc

How is it that I sleep like a baby on tren? When on tren shoulder acne inflamed, sex drive through the roof and strength unbelievable. Some how I don’t get night sweats or shitty sleep I actually sleep better. Is there anything that could explain this ? ( not complaining I feel lucky to say the least just really interested in obtaining more knowledge)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not all of the symptoms affect everybody.

Ya I get everyone is different just feel like finding out the science behind it would be interesting because everyone that I have met that has ran tren always complains about the sweat and I’m over here still wearing a jacket in 75-80degree weather comfortable as can be.

Ya I get everyone is different just feel like finding out the science behind it would be interesting because everyone that I have met that has ran tren always complains about the sweat and I’m over here still wearing a jacket in 75-80degree weather comfortable as can be.

I never got night sweats in many years of running Tren. I used to get bad insomnia from tren.

Why one and not the other?

consider yourself blessed.. my first three times running it, i never got night sweats, and then BOOM , it hit me for some reason... there is no science there... just luck of the draw... it fucking sucks when you get it though...

I ticked all the boxes after a few days! Cough, night sweats coupled with insomnia, BG crashes.. But I was growing like an oak tree tho, haha!!! I stopped it then. Mad shit

Sent from my X7 using Tapatalk

Tren hits people differently and it also will hit you differently every time. First 3 times I ran Tren I had virtually no sides, running 400 per week. Now I can't even stand to run it at 200 hardly because of side effcts on me.

I love Tren and every time I run it I get less sides but after 8 weeks my body needs a break because it has a huge impact on my immune system.

To know why it effects you very little in terms of sides we would need to have an in depth look at your hormones in a manner that im not sure is even available to the public. As these guys have said. Be appreciative. For myself, tren is unpredictable on a certain level. I approached tren very cautiously. I first ran it at 100mg. Then 200. I had bad night sweats even at 200 and to me thats a testament to its power. This is from its recomp effects no doubt. Even at 200 i have lucid, usually bothersome dreams. The type where i wake up nervous multiple times a night. But not every night, not every week even. I do not get prolactin issues but i have not ran it over 300mg. I will for the first time here soon. Out of all these, what i want to convey most is: do NOT assume you are more powerful than this stuff. It will creep up on you and fuck your head the likes of which you have never experienced. Crazy paranoia type of thoughts, thinking eveerything is some sort of scheme against you. Understand it has this effect. If you have a girlfriend, i sincerely hope you have a quality relationship where you can be open with your aas use. If shes unaware she will think you are nuts. You will most likely lose the relationship. This stuff is the fucking king but you gotta have some dam respect when you approach the throne.

If you have a girlfriend, i sincerely hope you have a quality relationship where you can be open with your aas use. If shes unaware she will think you are nuts.

My ex wife and I share two children and I ALWAYS let her know when I'm starting my Tren run. If I act stupid she knows to just blow it off. Occasionally she'll throw it back in my face but at least she doesn't think I've become some crazy lunatic.... At least not forever [emoji16]

My ex wife and I share two children and I ALWAYS let her know when I'm starting my Tren run. If I act stupid she knows to just blow it off. Occasionally she'll throw it back in my face but at least she doesn't think I've become some crazy lunatic.... At least not forever [emoji16]

Thats awesome man. Good thing the ex is cool enough. Id like to find a chick i could be open with about this stuff. In due time hopefully.

Last edited:
Thats awesome man. Good for you! Id like to find a chick i could be open with about this stuff. In due time hopefully.

Whenever I first start talking to a girl I let her know. The most recent girl turned out crazier than me and I’m on tren ( so shocked about how psychotic she was tren rage didn’t even stand a chance I just sat there laughing). I’ve never had a girl that was turned away by my use or at least she didn’t openly come out and say it.

To know why it effects you very little in terms of sides we would need to have an in depth look at your hormones in a manner that im not sure is even available to the public. As these guys have said. Be appreciative. For myself, tren is unpredictable on a certain level. I approached tren very cautiously. I first ran it at 100mg. Then 200. I had bad night sweats even at 200 and to me thats a testament to its power. This is from its recomp effects no doubt. Even at 200 i have lucid, usually bothersome dreams. The type where i wake up nervous multiple times a night. But not every night, not every week even. I do not get prolactin issues but i have not ran it over 300mg. I will for the first time here soon. Out of all these, what i want to convey most is: do NOT assume you are more powerful than this stuff. It will creep up on you and fuck your head the likes of which you have never experienced. Crazy paranoia type of thoughts, thinking eveerything is some sort of scheme against you. Understand it has this effect. If you have a girlfriend, i sincerely hope you have a quality relationship where you can be open with your aas use. If shes unaware she will think you are nuts. You will most likely lose the relationship. This stuff is the fucking king but you gotta have some dam respect when you approach the throne.
F#ck yeah!! Well said! Im afraid to admit that I was knee deep in what can only be described as a psychotic episode on m-tren! I literally fell apart xmas day! I think the nights sweats and trensomnia made it a whole lot worse! My last tab was Xmas eve. Probs not run it again. Not orally anyway :-/

F#ck yeah!! Well said! Im afraid to admit that I was knee deep in what can only be described as a psychotic episode on m-tren! I literally fell apart xmas day! I think the nights sweats and trensomnia made it a whole lot worse! My last tab was Xmas eve. Probs not run it again. Not orally anyway :-/

Thanks man. Tren is dear to me because it accomplishes everything i look for in a compound. But it comes with a potential price. Oral tren bro? I can only imagine that shits rough. I dont anticipate ill ever fuck with that. Ya man its fact that lack of sleep will compound absolutely any problem you may have. Glad youre here to tell the tale.

Haha, thanks bro! Yeah I guess I'm still here to tell the tale! I've never had suicidal tendencies, but m-tren took me to the very edge! At least I can say that I've done the strongest compound anywhere on the planet! 1 miligram of pure insanity - every day! I'm not planning on running another AAS cycle again, but if I did, I'd defo add in tren ace at low dose. I know it can't be anywhere as bad as 1mg of m-tren, so I feel kinda reassured, lol

Haha, thanks bro! Yeah I guess I'm still here to tell the tale! I've never had suicidal tendencies, but m-tren took me to the very edge! At least I can say that I've done the strongest compound anywhere on the planet! 1 miligram of pure insanity - every day! I'm not planning on running another AAS cycle again, but if I did, I'd defo add in tren ace at low dose. I know it can't be anywhere as bad as 1mg of m-tren, so I feel kinda reassured, lol

Ya its strong. And it makes sense it would make you stay away from aas for a while afterwards lol.

The effect tren plays on emotions alone is enough for me to not want to fuck with it. My family, job, and friends are too important.

Not to mention the negative effect to health. Tren doesmt just fuck your lipids and cholesterol worse than anything. It literally kills and destroys cardiac cells.

The effect tren plays on emotions alone is enough for me to not want to fuck with it. My family, job, and friends are too important.

Not to mention the negative effect to health. Tren doesmt just fuck your lipids and cholesterol worse than anything. It literally kills and destroys cardiac cells.

Couldnt agree more rock. The emotional effect of tren is the strongest side, and out of any aas ive used its the strongest side.

Ya its strong. And it makes sense it would make you stay away from aas for a while afterwards lol.
Na man, I just finished a cycle. I cut it short tho as we were meant to be getting married 23rd march and I wanted to come off by end of Feb. So I had a quick blast on sust for 5 weeks, then a week on prop. Think I Pinned about 6-7ml before I stopped all AAS. The reason I'm not sure I'll go back on is the recovery and the testicular atrophy! Especially not for the summer! I might just be a winter blaster :-D

Faaaark!!!!!! Its such an ugly-lovely compound!

Top Bottom