napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren side effects

REDFOX1

Just started into my fourth week of this cycle
600mg Test-E and 300mg of Tren-E per week.
I feel it kicking in, I haven't had crazy improvements yet but I can start to feel my strength increasing. My question is, do the side affects continue to increase through the length of the cycle or do the side affects plateau at some point and do not increase in severity? The reason I ask is my blood pressure has gone up a little and I wanted to know if I can expect it to continue to increase thought the length of the cycle it will it flatten off and just stay slightly elevated? Now I know this is a normal side affect of Tren and I know it affects people differently but I'm wanting to know what I should expect.

I didn't have any bad side effects beside high blood pressure. I started taking CoQ-10 and donated blood. After that I was normal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once you are at peak levels in your system, which you should be at 4 weeks, then I'd say you are at the worst for side effcts. Those are all dose dependant so they won't increase unless you increase dose

So far i haven't really experienced any sides other than high blood pressure. I've already given blood so I'll pick up some Q10 and see what it does. What was your iron count when you gave blood?

I was thinking the sides would just plateau but I wanted to make sure. If my blood pressure stays where it's at I think I'll be ok. But I wouldn't mind fighting it and getting it down a little lower.

So far i haven't really experienced any sides other than high blood pressure. I've already given blood so I'll pick up some Q10 and see what it does. What was your iron count when you gave blood?

I was thinking the sides would just plateau but I wanted to make sure. If my blood pressure stays where it's at I think I'll be ok. But I wouldn't mind fighting it and getting it down a little lower.
This is one of the primary reasons we recommend running GW anytime you are on tren. It helps fight a lot of the side effects associated with tren. It lowers blood pressure, improves lipids and cholesterol, and improves cardiovascular endurance on top of its energy and fat loss benefits

GW not only fights to improve your blood pressure, but also cholesterol and it also overcomes the cardio effects from tren as well...

I ran Tren with GW and i was able to do cardio for 45-1hr no problem my cholesterol was good also. My blood pressure was not as high as it would of been if I was not running GW. I vouch for GW while on tren also my body handles Tren well

I ran Tren with GW and i was able to do cardio for 45-1hr no problem my cholesterol was good also. My blood pressure was not as high as it would of been if I was not running GW. I vouch for GW while on tren also my body handles Tren well

absolutely... i know it helped you with tren a lot... cholesterol and blood pressure get nailed on tren and the lack of cardio only makes it worse but gw allows you to overcome those issues and those are issues that you do not want to get out of hand

no, do not exceed 20 mg with it... i always use hawthorn berry and coq10 with it as well... they are just staples for me now whether on or off cycle

no, do not exceed 20 mg with it... i always use hawthorn berry and coq10 with it as well... they are just staples for me now whether on or off cycle

Me too I use hawthorn berry and coq10 also. What dose do you use coq10?

Got some 200mg tabs pretty cheap at a local supplement store. Gonna start taking it today.
Good tip, thanks.

Top Bottom