napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren shot frequency

arellaners

Hey Dylan
Quick and straight to the point,
How would injecting Trenbolone ace Monday, Wednesday and Friday would affect compared to EOD.
Doing EOD the weekly dosage doesn’t match,
Have in mind that Monday shot will be in the morning, W and F will be in the night.

You would have too much of a fluctuation with MWF. Just pin EOD like you're supposed to. Personally I pin Tren every day and I get less sides.

Please post your full stats. Talking about Tren on your first post when we know nothing about you is a little shady.

For EOD take your weekly dosage and divide by 3.5 to get your pin amount vs. dividing by 3. The fact that you don't know this and are considering tren is a bit concerning. Post stats and goals

match what? it doesnt need to match anything... its quite simple... you just take it every other day... there's nothing to match...

Just adjust the dose to the pin frequency. It might be the difference between .7ml and .8ml in the end but you can do the math to get the dose.
Now my body doesn’t mind MWF vs EOD. That’s just me. And I had to try it to find out. The general consensus is eod and it’s tried and proven. But as we all know, individuals vary off that baseline. If you’re newer, stick to the science. If you have experience, you will know what works for you.

But as we all know, individuals vary off that baseline. If you’re newer, stick to the science. If you have experience, you will know what works for you.

Very good advice... And very true.

I don't understand what you mean that your weekly dosage doesn't match. It's called averages. It comes out to 3.5 doses per week. EOD is the proper way to run it

Top Bottom