napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren recomp

aaahoot

Has anyone ever had any experiences recouping with tren? Have mainly used tren only for bulking, used it about twice now. Is it possible to gain muscle while losing fat given diet training sleep is spot on?

I'm finding that I can't help but recomp on tren. It just won't allow it

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

i dont know about tren for bulking whatsoever... i love it on a recomp to stack with a bulking oral, like anadrol because it keeps it so much cleaner but tren alone for bulking is not a good choice at all... aside from tren, eq and tbol are two of the best recomping steroids...

i dont know about tren for bulking whatsoever... i love it on a recomp to stack with a bulking oral, like anadrol because it keeps it so much cleaner but tren alone for bulking is not a good choice at all... aside from tren, eq and tbol are two of the best recomping steroids...

Perfect post yet again. I can't run a cycle without Tbol, but I am running Superdrol for the first time right now & there's a versatile bulk/recomp effect with appropriate diet.

I absolutely love Tren, but I admit side effects are extremely rare for me with or without Proviron/Masteron.

I find that Tren helps your bulk stay lean, but IMHO Test + Deca/NPP + Primo + EQ is the best bulker (orals notwithstanding).

Has anyone ever had any experiences recouping with tren? Have mainly used tren only for bulking, used it about twice now. Is it possible to gain muscle while losing fat given diet training sleep is spot on?
Tren can be great for recomp. If you've used it a couple times that should already be apparent to you.

What is your stats and goals?

Perfect post yet again. I can't run a cycle without Tbol, but I am running Superdrol for the first time right now & there's a versatile bulk/recomp effect with appropriate diet.

I absolutely love Tren, but I admit side effects are extremely rare for me with or without Proviron/Masteron.

I find that Tren helps your bulk stay lean, but IMHO Test + Deca/NPP + Primo + EQ is the best bulker (orals notwithstanding).

Bro, your user name is tremendous

thanks brother! i can't handle superdrol at all but if you can, there can be excellent results there but im with you on tbol... i dont run it every cycle but i love it... its one of the most effective orals out there and it does not get the attention it deserves...

Top Bottom