napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren question

bechersjams

Hi Dylan,

So, I made the first mistake with Tren and took the long water instead of taking Tren A, and horrible side effects. I was taking taking about 500mg of Tren, and about 600mg of Test E. I would really like to try Tren A, but I’m really having reservations due to my prior experience. I usually cycle once or twice a year, and it’s never for really bulking as much as it’s for just giving my body a boost. The cycles usually involve Test, winny, anavar or Deca. Deca really shuts me down, and it takes me so long to recover from even with my PCTs that I’m inclined to stay away from it. I retired out of the military about a year ago, and my cycles turned into surgery recovery instead of the boost. Now I’m just back to my biyearly boost. I’m 36, 6 ft and I’m usually between 205 and 210. Anyhow, any advice you could give would be great.

why would you run tren so high anytime especially your first time? thats why you had a terrible experience plus your first time through should be tren a... what is your current body fat and what is your cycle experience?

Here we go with Tren E again.... Does no one pay attention and do the proper research?

If you are taking steroids just for a boost, I think Tren is way out of your league as it is. It's meant for advanced users, and you don't sound advanced

My current body fat is @11 percent. I’ve cycled probably 10 times, and it’s usually once or twice a year. I usually run 2-3 compounds, always run aromasin, or Letrozole during depending on what I’m taking. I’ve always PCT accordingly as well. I get it, I didn’t do correct reasesrch before diving into Tren, and I definitely learned from it.

My current body fat is @11 percent. I’ve cycled probably 10 times, and it’s usually once or twice a year. I usually run 2-3 compounds, always run aromasin, or Letrozole during depending on what I’m taking. I’ve always PCT accordingly as well. I get it, I didn’t do correct reasesrch before diving into Tren, and I definitely learned from it.
Hey brother. There are plenty of other steroids out there that could work too give you a boost. Tren is brutal. Yes enanthate stays in your system longer, but acetate is no joke either. By now you should know that 500mg of tren is way too much for your first time, or probably ever. If you're just looking for a boost, maybe consider something like equipoise or primo. You could stack either with proviron or maybe Tbol.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

I get there are other less drastic options out there, I just think that if I try the 50mg of tren eod, with a TRT, I should be at least better off. And, I will go with the tren a so at least it’ll be out of my system quicker if I can’t stand the sides.

I get there are other less drastic options out there, I just think that if I try the 50mg of tren eod, with a TRT, I should be at least better off. And, I will go with the tren a so at least it’ll be out of my system quicker if I can’t stand the sides.
What were the sides you couldn't take the first run?

I was hearing things at night, which lead to insomnia. Constant heat racing. It also was a bad time to do a cycle. It’s really hard for me to use it as the barometer for the compound, when I shouldn’t have been on in the first place. I’ve did a couple Deca cycles after. I have a lot more respect for tren after the first fiasco.

I was hearing things at night, which lead to insomnia. Constant heat racing. It also was a bad time to do a cycle. It’s really hard for me to use it as the barometer for the compound, when I shouldn’t have been on in the first place. I’ve did a couple Deca cycles after. I have a lot more respect for tren after the first fiasco.
I've run acetate as low as 175/week, which is what you're proposing. I still saw insomnia, night sweats, paranoia, irritability, and a wrecked blood panel. Don't get me wrong, it works amazingly, but my point is you'll likely still see sides at this low of a dose. It's your call bro. Just be careful.

I've run acetate as low as 175/week, which is what you're proposing. I still saw insomnia, night sweats, paranoia, irritability, and a wrecked blood panel. Don't get me wrong, it works amazingly, but my point is you'll likely still see sides at this low of a dose. It's your call bro. Just be careful.

350 is my sweet spot. I've gone up to 525 but all I experienced were more sides.

350 is my sweet spot. I've gone up to 525 but all I experienced were more sides.
I actually like tren no ester better than ace. I can do very low doses pre wo, and it's out of my system before bed - which means I can sleep. I can't imagine going up to 525. Damn!

I honestly do t understand why so many people even bother with tren anymore. It's really not even all that it's made out to be, and all the bullshit that comes with it makes it not worth it. Much much better safer options without all the crap that comes with tren. Most overrated compound of all time in my opinion

I honestly do t understand why so many people even bother with tren anymore. It's really not even all that it's made out to be, and all the bullshit that comes with it makes it not worth it. Much much better safer options without all the crap that comes with tren. Most overrated compound of all time in my opinion
The sides make it really hard to justify. I'm changing my mindset on it to think of it similar to a harsh oral. I don't think I'll ever run it more than 4 weeks at a time again.

I like Tren because it doesn't give me acne. Deca, MENT, Anadrol, gives me acne so bad I can't take off my shirt in public. TrenA/MastP/TestP minimal acne and it's only a couple zits when I come off. I can't explain it but it's just the way it is. I'm going to try Primo but the cost and the amount of oil needing to be injected is ridiculous.

I like Tren because it doesn't give me acne. Deca, MENT, Anadrol, gives me acne so bad I can't take off my shirt in public. TrenA/MastP/TestP minimal acne and it's only a couple zits when I come off. I can't explain it but it's just the way it is. I'm going to try Primo but the cost and the amount of oil needing to be injected is ridiculous.
I can understand your point on that, as deca usually gives me acne too....but last summer I did test, deca, EQ and added masteron and no acne. I think the mast or adding a different DHT even will control acne. At least it did for me. Deca and mast together was really incredible. I love the full, hard, and dry lean look I got from it.

This summer will be my first run with primo. Planning on this

500 test
800 primo
600 mast
800 EQ

No orals except maybe proviron

I can understand your point on that, as deca usually gives me acne too....but last summer I did test, deca, EQ and added masteron and no acne. I think the mast or adding a different DHT even will control acne. At least it did for me. Deca and mast together was really incredible. I love the full, hard, and dry lean look I got from it.

This summer will be my first run with primo. Planning on this

500 test
800 primo
600 mast
800 EQ

No orals except maybe proviron
Interesting... So that makes me wonder if Mast had anything to do with it. It was the first time I ran it and I definitely liked it. I just ordered more Mast and I'm going to add it to my TRT.

Interesting... So that makes me wonder if Mast had anything to do with it. It was the first time I ran it and I definitely liked it. I just ordered more Mast and I'm going to add it to my TRT.
I love masteron, and my skin has been clear anytime I used it no matter what else I was running. I have naturally oily skin which brings on the acne (battling that ever since HS), and masteron is about the only thing that dries me out enough to clear it

I love masteron, and my skin has been clear anytime I used it no matter what else I was running. I have naturally oily skin which brings on the acne (battling that ever since HS), and masteron is about the only thing that dries me out enough to clear it
Good info... I think I'm going to incorporate it into all my cycles. I was hesitant because of my prostate and age but I found high estrogen levels are more detrimental to the prostate than DHT.

Top Bottom