esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Tren piss, SARM stack advice

  1. #1
    Senior Member Mark Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    238

    Tren piss, SARM stack advice

    So Iíve decided to stay away from heavy cycles for 9 months or so, and instead Iím just going to run tren hex at 50mg once a week for 20 weeks with S4 at 60mg, and either RAD140 at 20mg or LGD at 10mg. Which would be a better run with S4, and why do you think? Iíve ran RAD at 25mg before and it was ok, I had some acid reflux with it for whatever reason like I do with Tbol but it was a good experience overall.

    Now for the tren piss. Iíve run tren ace at 350mg without this occurring, but Iím on my second week with parabolan at 50mg with my 175mg of test, and I started getting that cloudy orange tren piss everyone talks about, should I be concerned? I donít think I understand why 50mg of tren hex would give it to me but not ace at 350mg. Kinda wild right? Iím just experimenting with small doses just because I want to try it. Thanks guys


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Tren H is harder on the kidneys and lipids than the other Tren esters in my experience. Tren is often listed as 500:500, and in some places Tren H is listed as 500:900 (anabolic:androgen). IMO, the latter seems more accurate.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Senior Member Mark Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    238
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Tren H is harder on the kidneys and lipids than the other Tren esters in my experience. Tren is often listed as 500:500, and in some places Tren H is listed as 500:900 (anabolic:androgen). IMO, the latter seems more accurate.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No shit? I guess we will see how 50mg affects my physique then


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    I just stopped my Tren Ace cycle at 6 weeks because my kidneys were hurting and I felt shitty. 3 days after I stopped kidney pain gone. I struggled to drink enough water to keep my urine clear. I think I'm done with Tren for a while.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Mark Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    238
    Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    I just stopped my Tren Ace cycle at 6 weeks because my kidneys were hurting and I felt shitty. 3 days after I stopped kidney pain gone. I struggled to drink enough water to keep my urine clear. I think I'm done with Tren for a while.
    You know whatís crazy man, I know someone that gave up cycling to run 150mg of test with 100mg of tren e year round and swears by it. Iím not in larger doses of tren, but I figured I would try a super low dose to see how it affects my body.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Diesel View Post
    You know whatís crazy man, I know someone that gave up cycling to run 150mg of test with 100mg of tren e year round and swears by it. Iím not in larger doses of tren, but I figured I would try a super low dose to see how it affects my body.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Interested to see the effects of low dose tren. I was actually planning on doing the same thing but at the moment haven't made a final decision and leaning towards not doing. Being in my 40's I need to think about less toxic chemicals.


    Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Senior Member Mark Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    238
    So does anyone have a suggestion of RAD140 at 20mg vs LGD4033 at 10mg, with S4 at 60mg?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Senior Member RoboGainz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    952
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Diesel View Post
    You know whatís crazy man, I know someone that gave up cycling to run 150mg of test with 100mg of tren e year round and swears by it. Iím not in larger doses of tren, but I figured I would try a super low dose to see how it affects my body.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    That doesnt mean he is being smart by doing that. Tren is very harsh on all aspects of the body, 10 years from now who knows how he'll be.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Mark Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    238
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboGainz View Post
    That doesnt mean he is being smart by doing that. Tren is very harsh on all aspects of the body, 10 years from now who knows how he'll be.
    Oh for sure, Iím not saying I think itís a great idea or going to do the same, I just figured Iíd try 50mg while taking a break from running 500-600mg of test deca eq and anadrol lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Senior Member RoboGainz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    952
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Diesel View Post
    Oh for sure, Iím not saying I think itís a great idea or going to do the same, I just figured Iíd try 50mg while taking a break from running 500-600mg of test deca eq and anadrol lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    just get blood done if you plan to stay on for awhile, listen to your body as well. I usually cant go past 10 weeks on tren but that is on a higher dosage

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •