domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tren piss, SARM stack advice

Quote Originally Posted by RoboGainz View Post
    just get blood done if you plan to stay on for awhile, listen to your body as well. I usually cant go past 10 weeks on tren but that is on a higher dosage
    Yeah I can’t even do tren past 200mg, I tried 350 of ace and lasted 10 injections and said nope. You think it’d be better to try 10mg of LGD4033 with 60mg of S4 or 20mg of RAD140 with the 60mg of S4?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did 525mg of Tren E last yr for 10 weeks no problem: sone permanent increase in dopamine levels noticed after, and 315mg of Tren H for 4 weeks this year before I had to drop it because my normally low dopamine levels were getting too high and making me paranoid and depressed. Still on 210mg of Tren H but stopping this week (week 6).

Quote Originally Posted by RoboGainz View Post
    just get blood done if you plan to stay on for awhile, listen to your body as well. I usually cant go past 10 weeks on tren but that is on a higher dosage
    Yeah I can’t even do tren past 200mg, I tried 350 of ace and lasted 10 injections and said nope. You think it’d be better to try 10mg of LGD4033 with 60mg of S4 or 20mg of RAD140 with the 60mg of S4?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Diesel View Post

s23 is the closest sarm to tren , RAD 140 is next. yk 11 should be on par with s 23 but i never ran nor seen any of my friends run it . 20 mg of s-23/day will give you strength/vascularity/mental focus&aggression/drying effects comparable to 300 mg of tren ace/week .I know it doesn't sound too credible but you'll see for yourself if you give it a shot

Quote Originally Posted by Kael View Post
    s23 is the closest sarm to tren , RAD 140 is next. yk 11 should be on par with s 23 but i never ran nor seen any of my friends run it . 20 mg of s-23/day will give you strength/vascularity/mental focus&aggression/drying effects comparable to 300 mg of tren ace/week .I know it doesn't sound too credible but you'll see for yourself if you give it a shot
    This is what’s attracted me to S23 and Rad140. Yk11 is fairly unknown, but what I have read is it poorly is run on its own and works best when added to other bulking compounds because it amplifies other bulking compounds results. So it’s different than S23 and Rad140 even though it’s as suppressive if not more.

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    This is what’s attracted me to S23 and Rad140. Yk11 is fairly unknown, but what I have read is it poorly is run on its own and works best when added to other bulking compounds because it amplifies other bulking compounds results. So it’s different than S23 and Rad140 even though it’s as suppressive if not more.
    YK11 is more suppressive than S23??? Ay goo ... and I here was thinking of using it alongside LGD-4033 during a bulking stack ... THAT combo would seem to require a full six-week PCT then!

Dylan ... would you think that a 12 week, LGD-4033 (10MG) + YK-11 (10MG) stack would require a six week PCT???

Quote Originally Posted by Healthy_Maven View Post
    YK11 is more suppressive than S23??? Ay goo ... and I here was thinking of using it alongside LGD-4033 during a bulking stack ... THAT combo would seem to require a full six-week PCT then!

Dylan ... would you think that a 12 week, LGD-4033 (10MG) + YK-11 (10MG) stack would require a six week PCT???
    yes but personally i wouldnt touch yk11 and s23... far far too much on the unknown with both of them and not just with the effects long term but with what you are even getting in the first place... nothing i would touch at all

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    yes but personally i wouldnt touch yk11 and s23... far far too much on the unknown with both of them and not just with the effects long term but with what you are even getting in the first place... nothing i would touch at all
    Gotcha brother ... I was only considering using it possibly NEXT winter after seeing AussieMatt's awesome results with running YK solo. For now, I am ONLY in information-gathering mode.

Myostatin inhibitors can be dangerous because it’s not only skeletal muscles they affect. Heart, gut, etc. As far as I know, it’s behaves like a myostatin inhibitor, and not selectively, though it’d be cool if it was selective.

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Myostatin inhibitors can be dangerous because it’s not only skeletal muscles they affect. Heart, gut, etc. As far as I know, it’s behaves like a myostatin inhibitor, and not selectively, though it’d be cool if it was selective.

That info is good to know as well. IF I were to incorporate it into a cycle, I'm guessing I might only use for the last 4-6 weeks of a 12 week cycle, alongside another SARM (RAD-140 is my fave so far).