napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

tren a,npp test c. experience.

rl62283

I would like to actually hear from guys with actually experience running all 3 compounds together. I have ran both 19 nors with test before with great results and minimal side effects and hope I continue to be so lucky. I do want to hear from people who knows someone who has ran this cycle or someone who thinks they know.

The plan is 600 mg test c a week
300 npp per wk
300 tren a per wk.
With ed blasts to stay constant.
12wks with caber on hand and pct.

I am curious if others had little to no sides with 1 19 nor but experienced sides while running both

Thanks

ive ran it along with primo and it was one of the cycles i actually had to stop because the sides were not agreeing with me... its not for everyone... it can definitely be done but from my personal experience, i definitely wont be doing it again... however, as i said, thats just MY experience.. if i did do it again, i would run lower doses of tren and deca, which i was at 300-400 each which is clearly against my rules but i thought i would try it... i dont personally think its ever a great idea to go over 400 mg of 19 nor's per week

Tren or deca by itself with test is one thing. Combining them is something entirely different. Generally speaking combining them is a recipe for sides...especially with the doses you plan to run. If you are insistent on running it I would run aboyt half of each of what you plan to run

Yes just tread lightly and ease into it if you are going to stack them... you can always raise the dose but if u start too high then its too late

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks guys I will prolly start with 200 per week of each and see from there. I have been truly been blessed with very minor sides in the past but that being said you know how easy it is to want to push the limits will at Least for me.

I'm literally running this exact same cycle right now. The only thing I would suggest different is using them in an "overlap period"

I've done it both ways both run at the same time start to finish and run the way I'm currently doing it. I'd suggest something like this
1-12 test 600
1-8 npp 300
4-12 tren 300.
If all goes well you can run the overlap longer. I just like finishing with tren alone because I've found it easier to keep pro in check and it cleans up any unwanted fat or water gains, although I wouldn't expect there to be any with that kind of cycle

Hope this helps. 600 total nandrolone is not really outrageous

I'm literally running this exact same cycle right now. The only thing I would suggest different is using them in an "overlap period"

I've done it both ways both run at the same time start to finish and run the way I'm currently doing it. I'd suggest something like this
1-12 test 600
1-8 npp 300
4-12 tren 300.
If all goes well you can run the overlap longer. I just like finishing with tren alone because I've found it easier to keep pro in check and it cleans up any unwanted fat or water gains, although I wouldn't expect there to be any with that kind of cycle

i like that method a lot better!

Ya absolutely that is a great idea but I started 2 weeks ago tdt rapid test, tren, mast. I wanted to introduce npp as I am out of the blend soon and have always thought about test, tren , npp. So now plan is week 4 adding the npp. Just as mastermolnar recommend but switching the tren and npp. I wish I had thought of that before. Thanks again for advise guys I will update.

1-12 test 600
1-8 npp 300
4-12 tren 300.

Doing something similar right now, except 5 weeks of NPP then 5 weeks of tren, no overlap planned.

Ya absolutely that is a great idea but I started 2 weeks ago tdt rapid test, tren, mast. I wanted to introduce npp as I am out of the blend soon and have always thought about test, tren , npp. So now plan is week 4 adding the npp. Just as mastermolnar recommend but switching the tren and npp. I wish I had thought of that before. Thanks again for advise guys I will update.

Glad I could help. Just obviously be careful of your prl. I got prolactin checked during my last deca run and my prl levels actually came back below range, which I don't think is a good thing either. Similar to low e2 I felt like total garbage

1-12 test 600
1-8 npp 300
4-12 tren 300.

Smart idea...

I might try something like this. My libido is always insanely high... sometimes annoyingly so... So I don't actually mind if it's suppressed somewhat. I've been lucky enough to never be in a situation where I wasn't functional. However I always run everything responsibly and with the proper ancillaries.

Glad I could help. Just obviously be careful of your prl. I got prolactin checked during my last deca run and my prl levels actually came back below range, which I don't think is a good thing either. Similar to low e2 I felt like total garbage
i had the same exact thing happen a few cycles ago which was quite an eye opener...

Smart idea...

I might try something like this. My libido is always insanely high... sometimes annoyingly so... So I don't actually mind if it's suppressed somewhat. I've been lucky enough to never be in a situation where I wasn't functional. However I always run everything responsibly and with the proper ancillaries.

It's only happened to me one time and I was shocked. I'm the same way. It's actually kind of a welcomed side because I'm usually horny on cycle to the point that I do stupid shit. Lol.

Top Bottom