napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren and mental state

REDFOX1

Ok, I’ve been on my tren cycle for 8 weeks now and I’m nearing the end. (2 weeks left). I’ve been taking tren e at 300mg per week and test e at 600mg per week. Also with caber, ai, and GW. Been very strict with my dosages. Everything has gone well so far. Get a little of the sleep side effects, light night sweats, restless sleep at times and a little blood pressure increase but these are all to be expected.
But what I did t expect, or see coming was my mental state. Which is usuall very stable, I don’t get angry easily and I don’t get anxiety or any type of depression or jealousy. I just realized that all changed.
I didn’t realize it until the other day when I was questing my wife about her wanting to go out and have fun. Normally not a big deal AT ALL. But for some reason I took as she wanted to go hang out with friends and be around other guys. WTF, I’ve never felt like this before and she’s never given me any reason to believe she was doing anything behind my back. But for some reason my mind went there and I couldn’t get it out of my head. It caused a small fight that led to me basically just going to the gym and reevaluating myself.
Then it clicked, this might be the tren finally catching up to me. And it made me think back over the past couple of weeks about how I’ve been feeling mentally and I realized that I’m not ok mentally. I really think this has fucked me up.
I’m worried and need your expertise. I stopped the tren a few days ago and will just finish out my cycle with the rest of the test e that I have. Is this mental state going to go away over the next couple of weeks? I’m really hoping this will not have any permanent metal effects.
Thanks.

Subbed! Researching my first tren run so would be great to hear aboit this :) from what ive read, tren can be a bitch on your mind

Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk

I was like that the first couple weeks but it went away. Just realize it's just the Tren fucking with your head and try to not let it get to you. I'm single but I have a couple gf's that I see occasionally and I found myself getting jealous at times which never usually happens. Be strong!!!

This is one of the unfortunate big issues with tren. The bad part is that it can be affecting your mental state in a negative way, without you even realizing it. You can think you are fine, and no different when everybody else sees a different side.Tren put a stress on my marriage, my job, and my relationship with friends, co workers, and family.

Thanks guys. I’ve been dealing with it and didn’t realize how much it was changing my mental state. I think I just focus so much on combating the physical side effects that I made the mistake of ignoring the mental ones. Something you should take into consideration LeUmas. I’ve done a couple of Cycles in the past but this was the first Tren cycle for me and it might be the last. I have a very important position at work and I’m paid very well to manage a large group of employees. I’m not sure if this has impacted my job really but I’m going to hope it hasn’t. But more importantly I can’t let this keep my mind on my relationship with my wife and disrupt me from my job. Which is has been the last couple days.

Bro. Tren gives me insomnia which sucks. It does fck with my mental state. I have 2 kids and I coach youth football. I've leArned that I can just walk away and chill so I won't get fired up.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

This I find very interesting, because I am just doing my first ever cycle right now of just test cyp at 300 mg a week 7 weeks in.
I have noticed myself yes on just test being more protective/ jealous/ about my girl going out.
I was never like that before and had the you want to fuck around go fuck yourself attitude after a bad cheating relationship beforehand.
It was just very odd because she was actually going out with my sister and my BIL but still to a bar to see a band. I just felt weird like she was going to be getting hit on and all kinds of crap, so this is good to know because tren has definitely caught my eye as far as results go.
Been a little concerned about the usual sides but this would probably put me over the edge and not sure I would want to deal with that because it would probably be 10x worse.

Joe, I’ve done test only cycles at around 600mg a week and didn’t really notice these side effects but with the tren it hit me... I’m no expert on this but if you are experiencing these mental sides with test only, I think you are smart to consider the magnification that tren could have on these issues. When dealing with substances this strong I think you really have to sit down and evaluate the “Risk vs reward”.
Gaining 20lbs of muscles in 8 weeks isn’t really worth it if you destroy your life in the process. And I’m not saying that this goes for everyone so please do not bash me for my comments on this.
I just read a lot of people more concerned about it the physical side effects of some tren (I did) than the mental side effects.

I hear ya, definitely would not be worth it to me if this would be magnified at all. Great post and another thing to add to the concern and thought process if I were to ever debate the use of tren

my first time using tren i had to stop... granted, i got greedy and went far too high with it but i was a mental disaster... i was so emotional i was certain i was a woman on her period... it was HORRIBLE the thoughts that were going on... i was beating myself up everyday... it started amazing... i mean i felt unreal but i could actually feel it coming on... the negative part of it all and it was a horrible experience... for me it was all about the dosing and once i kept it moderate i have not had that issue again

Yes same here man I was a wreck in tren mentally to the point where I don't think I will ever want to do tren again so your not alone there I also cut my tren cycle short due to side effects

Yes same here man I was a wreck in tren mentally to the point where I don't think I will ever want to do tren again so your not alone there I also cut my tren cycle short due to side effects
in all honesty, this side effect DOES NOT get the attention it deserves and many people dont even notice it until the cycle is done or dont realize how fast it can creep up on them... the smart ones just stop as soon as they sense it

The term Roid Rage is the only way to describe the feeling I had at about 6 weeks in on a tren run. I absolutely lost my shit. Full on melt down. I would have could have severely hurt someone. My youngest son somehow managed to stop me. Deep look in my eyes of fear an disappointment stopped me. Ill leave it at this. Tren is a wonderful compound, I love the physical results. It must be respected and experimented with in slow incremental increases. Don't just say " well Bob did 700mgs a week surely I can handle 450" Tren just simply doesn't work that way. A little goes a long way. Life gives us a enough things to deal with and apologies to make, don't blow up the world for few extra LBS of muscle...you'll probably lose those in jail.
I know this sounds severe...I'm only relaying MY experiences. 'Ill run Tren again, hell I wish I had a bottle on the way now but no more than 250-300 a week for me.

there's no shame in stopping early if you have to... tren IS NOT for everyone and for many that do use it, they often have to learn a hard lesson the first time through... remember, you can always increase dosage if you start low but if you go too high, too fast, you ruin the cycle and hurt yourself...

I'm a very mentally strong person and I found Tren creeping up on me a few times. I could easily see how it could get a grip on someone who already has some mental issues.

I was afraid to run Tren because my job is very stressful and I deal with executives on a daily basis. I was afraid I'd go off on someone in a meeting but I was actually surprised that it had the exact opposite effect. I was calmer and handled situations better than I normally would.

Top Bottom