napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren/Mast/Test blend

sirjecht

Just wanted to get an opinion on a blend of 200mg/ml (75mg Tren A, 75mg Mast Prop, 50mg Test Prop)

Now I have run Tren before but never touched Masteron. I thought the dosing for mast was fairly high compared to test or nandrolones. Would this be fairly pointless to run at these doses? Injected EOD that would only be about 250mg/wk mast.

I think the purpose of Mast here is to create a synergy between compounds and help control estrogen so the need for an AI is very low.

I have 4 vials on hand for my first Tren run. Platinum Biotech TDT Rapid from Pharma Lady.
9fd7c296d5f6d125becc9a189bea2f5d.jpg
23a9ba956cae2e3ce7b5fa068d17d930.jpg

im not a fan at all but thats up to you.. you are highly lacking on the amount of masteron you need but im not a fan of blends at all bro... thats up to you but i would be buying more masteron if you use a blend.. not saying the quality isn't good, im saying the ratio sucks on all blends with these because you need much more mast than tren or test to get what you should out of it...

I'm going with it because drawing from one vial is easier and less oil volume is evolved. Also I can't handle high dosage of DHT compounds so 300-400mg of Mast for me will be plenty.

Running Test / Tren even is a safe way to start also.

Top Bottom