napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren help

Xeno

Hi - I started my first tren cycle yesterday (4th cycle in total).

Being my first tren cycle, I thought I will start with 50 mg and if everything is fine, I can go up to 75 mg.

Took my first shot yesterday but don't see any change in urine colour. Does this mean it's fake?

I slept alright, no unusual sweating etc.

Thank you.

It won't change overnight bro. Drink a shit ton of water. What does the rest of your cycle look like? What are you running?

OK cool, was only worried if it was fake.

On Tren and Test. Will add masteron last 4 weeks.

Thank you.

OK cool, was only worried if it was fake.

On Tren and Test. Will add masteron last 4 weeks.

Thank you.

Why would you add it. You should run it with the other products. Exactly same cycle I'm running practically right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Idea is to lose 3-4% fat before adding masteron. At 13% now... Lesser The fat %, better the results with masteron.

Idea is to lose 3-4% fat before adding masteron. At 13% now... Lesser The fat %, better the results with masteron.

Ok I get that. But 4 weeks of it won't do anything. So why not diet hard the first three weeks of cycle and get the bf down. Then run the mast from the three week mark till end.

Because the tren is going to literally use all the stored nutrients you have plus if you eat strict and train hard that 3% will be blown off.

I'm sorry are u saying that u use AAS to lower ur body fat???? As if they were fat burners??? Am I hearing reading this correctly???

No Biglexi, you did not read it right. I said before starting masteron, I wanted to lose 3-4% bf.

so you are saying you want to use tren to cut body fat down 3-4% before adding masteron? when in actuality, you need to cut your body fat BEFORE you run any steroid

so you are saying you want to use tren to cut body fat down 3-4% before adding masteron? when in actuality, you need to cut your body fat BEFORE you run any steroid

Thank you Dylan!!!! I want to scream here ever since he answered my question!!! I keep rolling my eyes!!!

Thank you Dylan!!!! I want to scream here ever since he answered my question!!! I keep rolling my eyes!!!

lol i feel you bro... lolll how do you think i feel every second of the day? LOL

lol i feel you bro... lolll how do you think i feel every second of the day? LOL

I really don't want to call anyone stupid but that statement gets very close to it!!! U would think u wanna diet and loose ur body fat the way u r supposed to I'm just gonna jump on AAS to loose weight. Ok then. Good luck with that

No Dylan, I didn't say that either.

I have been on Cardarine for a few weeks now, intense cardio and a very clean diet; and I naturally have high metabolism and good nutrition partitioning being an ex-competitive swimmer at international levels unless I drift.

I would be achieving the desired fat loss by this week (so, clearly not using AAS for fat loss) and based on my past experiences, when my body fat is less than 10%, few weeks of masteron gives me chiseled look. I go with what works best for me.

My question was only about understanding if the tren (using it for the first time) was fake as I did not get any side effects.

We could all certainly be less assuming and if the purpose of the forum is to help and educate, we could cut a lot of sarcasm.

Thank you.

I continually see statements about NOT using AAS with a "high" BF %.

I would agree that use with higher BF is not ideal.

What i never see mentioned is what is considered an acceptable BF % at which you can run AAS??

15%,10%, single digits??

I would leave that to the experts here to answer.

Personally, for me, around the 10% or less gives awesome results.

That said, I do lose further fat on AAS.

Top Bottom