napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren/Halo

-SD-

Anyone ever run a tren/halo stack? Or is that way too much aggressive asshole on one run?

depends bro, u using it for pre powerlift meet or competition or something ?
if not that there is really no need to take halo, especially stacked a long tren.
you'd be better off running tren and tne

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

I have briefly. I felt really bad physically but was pretty sure I could have beat Godzilla with just one hand. I'd recommend against it highly, not worth the sides and damage.

TNE works awesome ... I use it 3 day week when I left. I'm on test / Deca cycle and today at gym I wanted to pick up the cable machine in throw it thru the wall I was so JACKED..didn't help the GF royally pissed me off as I left for gym ...LOL

ok figured as much, i get pretty asshole-y as it is on just tren
so i will just run the usual tren ace

Anyone ever run a tren/halo stack? Or is that way too much aggressive asshole on one run?
I did for the final 4 weeks of my summer cycle last year, and ya it was a bit much...and I don't get particularly aggressive on tren alone normally

I doubt I ever fuck with halo again. I just wanted see how hard and dry I could get on it. I still prefer winny honestly. Sides and toxicity isn't worth it, on top of being the biggest dick around.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

man bro, if you are already aggressive or an asshole on tren, there's probably nothing worse you could add... halo will make you far more aggressive and angry than tren ever could... and tren is probably the second strongest in this regard so i would highly advise against that one... halo alone is serious shit on that... it can make you fucking insane if you react a bit more harshly to things... so combining with tren, probably not a good plan LOL

yea im not going to do halo in that case
tren is pretty balls to the wall alone
just curious since i happen to have halo

I've done it, wouldn't do it again. I was aggressive as fuck but not to the point of it messing with my social life or anything, but it made me think I was invincible and couldn't put any amount of weight on the bar that I couldn't lift. Ended up almost permanently damaging a few joints because I wanted to fucking max on every single lift, every single day. Not cool for long term lifters....shit will have you getting a knee replacement or something if you keep that up

I really think halo is best for those last few weeks before a show or powerlift meet, or fight if you're a competitive fighter. There are better compounds to run for the average Joe just looking for hardness and strength...

I would probably go to jail on that cycle. No not probably... For sure. Winny gets me very aggressive too. So does tren. I'm scared to use halo by itself honestly. Lol! Winny had me throwin trash cans in my former roomate's room a screaming at him for typical roommate crap and he's 6'2" 260 at the time. Goddamn I really do get ashamed of myself when I get like that. Definitely don't want to expose my kids to it or their mom who doesn't mind at all calling the cops on me.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
Code JS5 for 5% off

yes halo is not one to run just because you have extra etc.. its just too fucking strong... its one of those things that has to have a damn good reason.. i ran it once and that was probably enough for me lol

I've run halo a couple times before for my meet prep. This last one was the first time I stacked Tren and halo. Tren is serious business and halo is very serious business.. But the two of them together is a whole different animal! I only did it for the last two weeks. I seriously would not recommend it to ANYONE no matter how experienced they are unless they're very good at keeping their cool. Unless you're doing a meet there's way better ways of getting what you're looking for.

ok figured as much, i get pretty asshole-y as it is on just tren
so i will just run the usual tren ace

My buddy is looking to total 2000 at his next meet and he is running tren and halo. For that type of scenario or the final weeks of a grueling contest prep it makes sense. Otherwise probably not a great idea especially with the asshole-factor. He broke up with his girlfriend and hardly talks to anyone besides me anymore. Lol

Tren and halo is actually almost standard protocol 3 weeks out from show for a bodybuilder its toxic as fuck and yes you will be aggressive . but tren mast winny and halo will have you looking like your carved out of stone if your conditioning is on point . and we all know when it comes too pros and cons with a bodybuilder the only pro they see is winning nothing else matters

i would just go with winstrol and tren... along with masteron... test/tren/mast/winstrol... thats would be just as good and so much less harsh etc... dht can make you somewhat aggressive but in general, this should be far more tolerable on the emotional side

i would just go with winstrol and tren... along with masteron... test/tren/mast/winstrol... thats would be just as good and so much less harsh etc... dht can make you somewhat aggressive but in general, this should be far more tolerable on the emotional side

hell yeah, now we're talkin !!!!!!
throw some primo in there and oh boy do you have a hell of a cycle

Top Bottom