napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren and hair loss

tweress

Dylan,

I have watched many of your videos and really appreciate your insight. I have completed 3 previous cycles and decided to start a tren cycle and started 2 1/2 weeks ago. I take 100mg tren ace EOD and 30 mg win and 50 mg Anavar every day. I have noticed extra hair falling out in my sink each morning but have taken 50 mg Winstrol every day before with no issues but not with the tren. What do you think is causing it? I don’t want to lose my hit permanently. It’s also possible I was always losing some hair before but just never paid close enough attention. The brand I am using is Geneza and appears very legit but 2 of the vials have the same IN numbers??? Anyways, thanks in advance for your input

not sure what the exact culprit here is but you are stacking TWO dht's with winstrol and anavar, which is more than likely the issue... could be anything man... no human can tell you the exact cause

That stack is just asking for hair loss if you are prone to mob. Tren is unfriendly to the hairline to start, and then adding two DHT based orals on top of that is a recipe for a sink full of hair.

not sure what the exact culprit here is but you are stacking TWO dht's with winstrol and anavar, which is more than likely the issue... could be anything man... no human can tell you the exact cause

Thanks Dylan, I have since cut back to only 30mg Anavar with no Winny as, I too, suspected the combo wasn't too bright even though I thought it would be ok since Anavar's sides seem to be less severe than Winstrol. I am now 3 weeks in and will run Anavar by itself ( no Win) for one more week with the test ( 200mg cyp ) per week which is my HRT dose and the 100mg EOD Tren. The cycle is planned for 7 weeks total then off everything except my usual HRT. I have also started using Nizoral shampoo.

Thanks for the input. I have since cut out the Win and only running 30mg Anavar next week only then only Tren. I know hair is really juts an ego thing for the most part but it is more important to me than a little more gain from cycle...

Top Bottom