napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren / GW

C

cbbram00

My lipid bloodwork around a month after a Tren cycle without GW, and with GW.

***Tren Cycle Without GW***

Triglycerides - 91
Total Cholesterol - 256 H
LDL - 178 H
Chol/HDLC Ratio - 4.5
Non HDL - 199 H
HDL - 57

***Tren Cycle With GW***

Triglycerides - 63
Total Cholesterol - 195
LDL - 116 H
Chol/HDLC Ratio - 3.0
Non HDL - 130
HDL - 64

As you can see GW definitely improved my lipids on a Tren cycle.

Nice bro. Thanks for sharing. Goes to show how effective that stuff can be, especially when using Tren and what it does to your lipids

Yes I'm definitely a believer and would not run another Tren cycle without GW. Great product all around.

i read somewhere that primo can have worse impact on your lipids then tren, is it true? or u think it comes from primo haters

i read somewhere that primo can have worse impact on your lipids then tren, is it true? or u think it comes from primo haters
I know Winny does but not to the extent of Tren. Not sure about Primo.

What??? Thats insane and beyond laughable. Lmfao. Primo is probably the cleanest compound you can use. Lol wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah i was thinking it's bs to make such a statement since tren is arguably the harshest compound vs primo the safest..was just wondering mby blood lipids are an exception

That's very helpful bro. Interesting to see how the GW kept your LDL from rising so much as it seems to me that LDL increasing on cycle is generally more of a problem than HDL reducing.

Yeah i was thinking it's bs to make such a statement since tren is arguably the harshest compound vs primo the safest..was just wondering mby blood lipids are an exception
its seriously beyond laughable to even have someone say that... thats about as far opposite as can be

Top Bottom