napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren guys, how often do you run it?

DTA707

Banned
So I'm on week 6 of my first tren blast and I'm absolutely loving it. Keeping the dosage right, running the right ancillaries, prami, cycle support, gw, etc. It's going really really well. It's hands down my favorite blast so far. I have nothing but good things to say about it.

My question is knowing how incredibly harsh tren is on your body, cholesterol especially, how often would you say it's safe to run. If I do 2 blasts a year would you suggest using tren on 1 or both? This is assuming blood work looks g2g pre blast.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

I can't answer your question but I am on my second week and starting to feel better. Can't wait to see 4 weeks from now.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

When your bloodwork tells you that you can. Time on = time off but your bloodwork should be back to normal to count as your time off as in I wouldn't start to count time off until all is back to normal.

When your bloodwork tells you that you can. Time on = time off but your bloodwork should be back to normal to count as your time off as in I wouldn't start to count time off until all is back to normal.
Like I said assuming blood work is back where it should be.

The question is is it OK to run tren every cycle/blast

Like I said assuming blood work is back where it should be.

The question is is it OK to run tren every cycle/blast

Lol. Personally my opinion is NO. I'd maybe hit it 1x a year but I blast for 20 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't recommend tren any more than once a year. Even that alone is going to be a lot on your body.

When I did use tren it wasn't more than one blast a year

Thank you Rick and 44 for confirming what I already figured. Once a year it is.

Reading around on other forums it's CRAZY what some dudes do.Tren AND Deca for 6 months at a time & high frikkin doses too!I'm glad I found this place that puts health as the #1 priority.

Reading around on other forums it's CRAZY what some dudes do.Tren AND Deca for 6 months at a time & high frikkin doses too!I'm glad I found this place that puts health as the #1 priority.
This literally the only AAS forum I've found that wasn't full of complete morons. I'm still subscribed to a couple others on tapatalk but I just go on them to shake my head and scream WTF at my phone

This literally the only AAS forum I've found that wasn't full of complete morons. I'm still subscribed to a couple others on tapatalk but I just go on them to shake my head and scream WTF at my phone

Yea I was reading on one yesterday(I just lurk there,like most of them except here)& this guy put forth his cycle.It was insane almost 3grams of gear a week,2 nor 19s,clen,HGH(10ius pd!),2 or 3 orals & everyone was like "killer cycle bro" smfh.

Do you use Tren those whole 20 weeks?

I plead the 5th. After twelve I get confused because they both start with T and end with E (one the sound... twenteeeeee) and the other the actual letter E. Shit... I'm dying as we talk. Have been since my first breath so... rhymes with "bucket".

Last edited:
I plead the 5th. After twelve I get confused because they both start with T and end with E (one the sound... twenteeeeee) and the other the actual letter E. Shit... I'm dying as we talk. Have been since my first breath so... rhymes with "bucket".

af86e04ee32b49c378cd42e46a640631_youre-so-crazy-manjpg-youre-crazy-memes_552-414.jpeg

Lmao bro. Your a machine! Much respect. I'm planning on running it for at least 10 weeks then I'll play it by ear. Can't wait to start seeing some results from it. (2nd wk now). #120's

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Besides running a cycle ive heard of and tried very low dose tren e for longer periods of time. But it makes you greedy and you get use to its awesome effects. I've done 100mg ew and was able to keep muscle on and weight off.

Top Bottom