napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren Enanthate 10 or 12 weeks 400-500mg

nscyzory

i am on my 8th week of test enanthate 500mg and eq800mg , also did tbol at 60mg first 6 weeks .....i will be adding tren enanthate and thinking to run 10 or 12 weeks at 400 or 500mg....whats will be the best dose and 10 or 12 weeks? also adding last 6 weeks winstrol tabs at 50mg ed ......right now i am 260lbs with around 12-13%bf.......another question should i increase test to 750mg a week on tran and stay at 500mg???

i am on my 8th week of test enanthate 500mg and eq800mg , also did tbol at 60mg first 6 weeks .....i will be adding tren enanthate and thinking to run 10 or 12 weeks at 400 or 500mg....whats will be the best dose and 10 or 12 weeks? also adding last 6 weeks winstrol tabs at 50mg ed ......right now i am 260lbs with around 12-13%bf.......another question should i increase test to 750mg a week on tran and stay at 500mg???

We can't really advise you when we don't know crap about you. What is your FULL stats (age, height, etc), experience, and goals?

The doses you propose seem very high and reckless, so I don't think that's a good idea at all

whats high about my doses? test is very low at 500mg ...tbol and winny 50-60mg is normal dose and eq everybody know u need to run a bit higher.....tren i will do 400mg a week for 10 weeks i guess....

1-20 Test Enanthate 500mg ew
1-20 Eq 800mg ew
1-6 Tbol 60mg ed
11-20 Tren Enanthate 400mg ew
17-22 Winstrol 60mg ew
1-22 proviron 50mg ed
1-22 aromasin 12.5mg eod
19-22 hcg 1000iu ew
to be clear

We can't really advise you when we don't know crap about you. What is your FULL stats (age, height, etc), experience, and goals?

The doses you propose seem very high and reckless, so I don't think that's a good idea at all

I have think he posted stats before sometime.

OP, it seeems reckless because (although you are a big guy) we dont get more/better results by adding unnecessary amounts of juice. Or adding more compounds.

And no, there is no need to bump to 750 mg's of test.

It also may be considered reckless when you say you "guess" you'll just run tren 400 mg's for ten weeks.

How were your T-bol results? Strenght? How much muscle did you put on? I will start T-bol so I'd like some personal feedbacks.

i would definitely not increase test to 750... thats ridiculous and completely unnecessary... are you on trt or are you running a pct? do you have the proper ancillaries?

I doubt you will see any real difference long term when it comes to running Tren e at 400 to 500mg and for the 10-12 weeks. 4 weeks post cycle no one not even you will be able to tell a difference between the what dose you ran and how long. Your goals should determine this

Caber for the tren?
if you even have to ask then i would be waiting to use tren whatsoever.. thats just common knowledge with tren use and if you do not even know that, then you definitely need to wait to use it until you are more well versed on it... tren is not a fucking joke whatsoever and you need to understand it thoroughly, not learn as you go

I'm not sure if you have already purchased the tren enan, but I would highly suggest using tren ace first to gauge & assess your tolerance of tren along with your propensity of side effects. Long-ester side effects will *suck* especially without caber. Try the ace ester, if you'd accept constructive critique.

May I ask when on tren if I can't find any caber will proviron be of any help to combat potential side effects
?
Thanks for your advice

May I ask when on tren if I can't find any caber will proviron be of any help to combat potential side effects
?
Thanks for your advice

No it won't help side effcts at all, and has no bearing on prolactin....which is what the caber is for. Caber is readily available from sources here. Biotech has it in very high Pharma grade quality domestically. Hit me up in pm and I can get you a price list

pct looks like that
clomid 50/50/50/50/25/25/25/25
nolvadex 40/40/40/40/20/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5mg eod
gw501516 20mg ed
mk2866 25mg ed

taking 50mg proviron , 12.5mg aromasin on cycle ....gw and caber while on tren

on tbol i gained about 15lbs but somehow in 4th week it killed my appetite.....i am off for a week and feeling much better or eq started to work so i am hungry 24/7

Top Bottom