napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren effects on brain

RoboGainz

I was having a casual convo with a buddy at the gym this morning, he brought up tren and how it increases chances for alzheimers and damages the brain over time. Am i out of the loop? ive never heard of this, i researched it earlier and founds some threads on it. I know it can cause health issues if mis used but alzheimers??

Yes I've heard of this. Everything in moderation bro. If you're going all crazy with the dosages all year long but a cycle here and there I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Yes I've heard of this. Everything in moderation bro. If you're going all crazy with the dosages all year long but a cycle here and there I wouldn't worry too much about it.

oh bro not for me, im pretty much done with tren, i just like being educated and learning. I might try deca in the future, EQ, Tbol. Milder compounds that produce results but i can preserve my health. It will take a lot for me to run tren again, i enjoy sleep too much and not having crazy anxiety. I feel like you would see actual reports of people getting alzheimers if it were true...

I’ve read medical research pointing to the opposite (protects the brain), though the doses were less than some people run Tren at. If you are abusing it at levels higher than you should, like anything you’ll get side effects.

I wont try to speak on the sciences and sound like an idiot but ive read a few times that tren can actually change the chemical makeup in the brain and thats why all the Alzheimer etc talk.

I wont try to speak on the sciences and sound like an idiot but ive read a few times that tren can actually change the chemical makeup in the brain and thats why all the Alzheimer etc talk.
You’re right about that. It can change the balance of neurotransmitters in the brain. It can cause permanent increases of dopamine in the brain, which is kind of bad of everyone but people with naturally low levels like adhd adults.
I have adhd pretty bad, and actually took it to test that theory. It worked, my dopamine levels are a little higher even after the tren wore off, which for me is great, but I can imagine for others those consequences can be very undesirable.
Insufficient dopamine in the hippocampus has been linked to the bad memory found in Alzheimer’s patients. Very high tren doses could result in massive downregulation of dopamine in otherwise normal brains.

You’re right about that. It can change the balance of neurotransmitters in the brain. It can cause permanent increases of dopamine in the brain, which is kind of bad of everyone but people with naturally low levels like adhd adults.
I have adhd pretty bad, and actually took it to test that theory. It worked, my dopamine levels are a little higher even after the tren wore off, which for me is great, but I can imagine for others those consequences can be very undesirable.
Insufficient dopamine in the hippocampus has been linked to the bad memory found in Alzheimer’s patients. Very high tren doses could result in massive downregulation of dopamine in otherwise normal brains.
Interesting! Thanks for that. Well said i must say too.

ive read several instances on people commenting on it and studies about long term use, although i dont have them right in front of me to cite word for word and dont have the time right now to find them, i know that i have read multiple topics about this... granted this is with more long term use and higher dosing but its definitely a possibility and most people that have used tren know how it can effect your mind...

Yes, negatively affecting brain function is a side of tren. I've commented on it when talking about trens sides many times

Let alone long term side effects... mentally the shit is by far the worse...To be honest on a 600mg wk Tren E I felt fine " I thought I was fine" no outburst of anger nothing.... Been married 10 years and ruined it for a couple nights out became a person I have never been before... family members told me I've become a different person... Once it cleared my system I realized holy fuck that shit is brutal.... no need for Tren my guy plenty of other alternatives BE CAREFUL

If you’ve done Tren it’s not hard to believe it’s possible. Tren affects sleep patterns, aggression, patience etc. I haven’t researched enough though to make an opinion other than it’s possible.

I absolutely think Tren fucks with your brain in many ways and if we had a wealth of research on it, many of us would probably never touch it again. There's a reason there's a Reddit trope of "Don't make life decisions on Tren. MAKE ALL DECISIONS ON TREN." (which is a joke).

And yeah tren leads to buildup of amyloid proteins which have been associated with onset of altzheimers. It doesn't mean you'll get it in your 20s, it more than likely means if you used it a lot, your baseline risk for Alt goes up. But it remains the case that more than likely the people who get Alt are the people with a genetic predisposition. But maybe it onsets 5 years earlier. Idk. It's a crazy powerful compound.

The thing is, you see all of these high level competitors competing at the Arnold, Olympia, Pittsburgh pro, etc.. these guys are taking copious amounts of gear, insulin, hgh. Of course we do not know how they will be in the future but even the men’s physique guys take much more Tren going into a show compared to your typical gym rat (myself, I do not compete). Wouldn’t you hear of these guys dropping dead left and right, becoming diagnosed with Alzheimer’s and such. From the research I’ve done all AAS can have an effect on the neurological part of the brain. My point here is yes, Tren or any other AAS can mess with your organs if your not being wise but Alzheimer’s? Maybe Tren just hasn’t been around long enough to hear of guys getting Alzheimer’s? It is concerning, I just feel you would see many reports on it if in fact it were true. I truly think it really comes to hereditary/genetics.

The thing is, you see all of these high level competitors competing at the Arnold, Olympia, Pittsburgh pro, etc.. these guys are taking copious amounts of gear, insulin, hgh. Of course we do not know how they will be in the future but even the menÂ’s physique guys take much more Tren going into a show compared to your typical gym rat (myself, I do not compete). WouldnÂ’t you hear of these guys dropping dead left and right, becoming diagnosed with AlzheimerÂ’s and such. From the research IÂ’ve done all AAS can have an effect on the neurological part of the brain. My point here is yes, Tren or any other AAS can mess with your organs if your not being wise but AlzheimerÂ’s? Maybe Tren just hasnÂ’t been around long enough to hear of guys getting AlzheimerÂ’s? It is concerning, I just feel you would see many reports on it if in fact it were true. I truly think it really comes to hereditary/genetics.

Point here. It would be difficult to prove causation between someone using Tren in their younger years and Alzheimer’s later in life. Correlation, sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The thing is, you see all of these high level competitors competing at the Arnold, Olympia, Pittsburgh pro, etc.. these guys are taking copious amounts of gear, insulin, hgh. Of course we do not know how they will be in the future but even the menÂ’s physique guys take much more Tren going into a show compared to your typical gym rat (myself, I do not compete). WouldnÂ’t you hear of these guys dropping dead left and right, becoming diagnosed with AlzheimerÂ’s and such. From the research IÂ’ve done all AAS can have an effect on the neurological part of the brain. My point here is yes, Tren or any other AAS can mess with your organs if your not being wise but AlzheimerÂ’s? Maybe Tren just hasnÂ’t been around long enough to hear of guys getting AlzheimerÂ’s? It is concerning, I just feel you would see many reports on it if in fact it were true. I truly think it really comes to hereditary/genetics.
well your not going to get alzheimers in the short term... thats something that develops later but it can definitely accelerate the process etc... you also have no clue about all these guys' personal lives and this issues they may have... its not like they are giving press conferences on all their issues or discussing them on forums etc... i know so many competitors that dont share ANYTHING with anyone that have so many issues... clearly im not a douche bag so i dont name names or give out that info, thats things told to me in confidence and i will always respect that, but dont kid yourself here or act naive man... they have so many damn issues going on its insane...

The thing is, you see all of these high level competitors competing at the Arnold, Olympia, Pittsburgh pro, etc.. these guys are taking copious amounts of gear, insulin, hgh. Of course we do not know how they will be in the future but even the men’s physique guys take much more Tren going into a show compared to your typical gym rat (myself, I do not compete). Wouldn’t you hear of these guys dropping dead left and right, becoming diagnosed with Alzheimer’s and such. From the research I’ve done all AAS can have an effect on the neurological part of the brain. My point here is yes, Tren or any other AAS can mess with your organs if your not being wise but Alzheimer’s? Maybe Tren just hasn’t been around long enough to hear of guys getting Alzheimer’s? It is concerning, I just feel you would see many reports on it if in fact it were true. I truly think it really comes to hereditary/genetics.
well your not going to get alzheimers in the short term... thats something that develops later but it can definitely accelerate the process etc... you also have no clue about all these guys' personal lives and this issues they may have... its not like they are giving press conferences on all their issues or discussing them on forums etc... i know so many competitors that dont share ANYTHING with anyone that have so many issues... clearly im not a douche bag so i dont name names or give out that info, thats things told to me in confidence and i will always respect that, but dont kid yourself here or act naive man... they have so many damn issues going on its insane...

Seeing shit like this makes me nervous about using tren down the road.

I'm on my third cycle, and wouldn't plan on using it until the 5th or 6th cycle, at a very moderate dose.

Good information to know

Seeing shit like this makes me nervous about using tren down the road.

I'm on my third cycle, and wouldn't plan on using it until the 5th or 6th cycle, at a very moderate dose.

Good information to know

Top Bottom