Tren e and Test e cycle blood work

BruceM

Hi guys,

I am on tren e and test e cycle

Never used tren before and I am concerned that tren might be fake,
Have no side effects such as tren cough night sweats,rage etc
I bought test and tren from the supplier here in Australia but different brands

So I started my cycle with test e 300 every week with Aromasin eod
after four weeks I had my blood results in, as expected both Total and free testosterone levels increased
estrogen under control,

Then on fifth week of test I started with 50 mg of tren e just to see how i would react
150mg next week
and 200mg weeks after that
while keeping test on 300mg per week

So I had done blood work again after being on tren for four weeks only to find that my total and free test is just above normal range
I know that tren is suppressive but is it suposed to "kill" artificially injected testosterone? or is it supposed to increase it?
After reading online how tren works and what are you supposed to feel I get none of that

Sorry for grammar mistakes english is not my first language as you might have noticed
Do you think that I have real tren or fake?
Any help is appreciated

Thank in advance

if you are only taking 150-200 mg week you are not going to see much from it at all... also , both are long esters and take time to start to show

Dylan has you covered. Give it time, and keep in mind you dosage

if you are only taking 150-200 mg week you are not going to see much from it at all... also , both are long esters and take time to start to show

Thank you so much for your reply,

I went with low dosage since I learned that tren is very powerfull and after watching your video on tren and difference between Tren E and TRen A,I sort of wanted to keep it safe

btw I am 39 years old 78kg 175cm height
done a couple of various AAS cycles before on and off
Been on prohormone and sarms before too.

My main concern is like everyone else's I guess if the stuff we use is real

Once again Dylan thank you for taking the time to reply to me

I am a big fan of yours
Cheers

no problem bro.. theres NOTHING wrong with going with lower doses... im an advocate for that but you also have to keep that in mind when it comes to expectations etc...

Honestly 200mg of tren is a great dose for results while keeping side effects at bay. I had great results with it at that dose

Top Bottom