napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren E, Test C advice .. Aromasin, Caber or both?

Dayumtwin

Aight, I'm fairly new to anabolics and I'm always doin my homework tryin to gain as much knowledge as possible to make informed decisions before I move forward with anything. I am planning to run a Tren E, Test C cycle here in the next couple weeks. I'm thinkin 12 week cycle
400mg Tren /wk
250mg Test /wk
Aromasin 12.5mg ED or 25 EOD or E2D??
I also have Caber at my fingertips if I want it, and i think I do..

I think it's a fairly conservative cycle/dosage. Is it?
And will it help me both bulk as well as cut?
Would you recommend the Aromasin as well as the Caber?

With that said, my stats are as follows:
40 y/o ,
5'9" 195lbs.
I've been lifting basically the better part of 25 years, but only the last 5 or so have I really begun to take it seriously, tho I do not compete or anything. Just a gym rat.
My goal really is to gain about 15 more pounds of muscle but cut up a little more as well..
My body fat is around 10-12% at this point.
Ill be consuming about 2500 calories, 200-250 protein and 150 carbs (give or take).
I have one previous cycle.
Test C only, 14 weeks, 500mg /week , no side's besides some acne. I gained about 17 lbs, but have lost 5 since pct started. Last poke was about 5 weeks ago..

Thanks

Last edited:
First things first:
Obviously you need to do more research on Trenbolone first... It is not often used for bulking and not in a second cycle at all!!

In my opinion, you should forget the Tren completely for now. Use Test at 400 and add in 6 weeks of Tbolin the start off the cycle. That would (in combination with a small caloric increase in your diet) make it a clean bulking cycle. You could also try Boldenone and Test.

Secondly, Tren and Deca ALWAYS need Caber or Prami to combat the Prolactin related problems. And EVERY cycle needs to have Aromasin / Arimidex in it. (Preferably Aromasin)

;)

Ok. Preciate that. I do understand Tren is very powerful and is not typically used by or recommended for "beginners". It's why I will not go more than 400mg a wk.. May consider 300 Tren and 250 test. I also DO understand that Tren may be best suited for cutting as opposed to bulking, but isn't that based largely on my diet? I also intend to get stronger. My flat bench is at 365. Up from 335 before my first cycle, so it increased 30 pounds. My ultimate goal there is 405.
Let me ask you this.. what risks then do you think im taking by using Tren on only my second cycle even with a more conservative dose as well as the proper products to support my body and combat some of the more common sides? Definitely open to hear things I may not have considered. I know it may increase blood pressure and bad cholesterol, decrease good cholesterol, impact my cardio or endurance.. night sweats, etc.. That's why I'm here.. to gain knowledge and consider everything..

You,defnitely should not be using Tren on a second cycle bud. Try a different compound like Deca or EQ. Also you have a LONG time before you can cycle again if your cycle just ended 5 weeks ago and you are in pct. Time on plus pct equals time off, so if you ran a 12 week cycle and 4 week pct, that's 16 weeks off after pct is finished.

What is the pct you are running?

Nolvadex .. about 10 days after my last pin I began pct.. first 2 wks at 40mg a day, now 20mgs for these last couple weeks..
I have the Tren already, but of course i can hold off until the time is right.. So maybe Deca or EQ could make more sense for me as far as strength or muscle gains.. again I also wanna cut some.. But again fellas.. WHY is Tren such a more risky move at this point even with all the protection and conservative dosing? As opposed to some of the other alternatives? I'm definitely listenin..

Nolvadex .. about 10 days after my last pin I began pct.. first 2 wks at 40mg a day, now 20mgs for these last couple weeks..
I have the Tren already, but of course i can hold off until the time is right.. So maybe Deca or EQ could make more sense for me as far as strength or muscle gains.. again I also wanna cut some.. But again fellas.. WHY is Tren such a more risky move at this point even with all the protection and conservative dosing? As opposed to some of the other alternatives? I'm definitely listenin..

Tren is the most harsh steroid out there, the hardest on your body and has the most side effcts. It's for advanced users only bud

Last edited:

That is also not a pct, or even close to one. You need a full pct to be fully covered

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

That is also not a pct, or even close to one. You need a full pct to be fully covered

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

I did also use Aromasin throughout the cycle.. As far as the other stuff you suggested, i feel you.. I can appreciate those would have me "fully" covered, but i felt for a simple, low or moderate dose, Test only cycle that what I did was sufficient.. I know I need to bolster my pct this time around if or when i run the Tren, and i will.. I appreciate you takin the time brutha

I did also use Aromasin throughout the cycle.. As far as the other stuff you suggested, i feel you.. I can appreciate those would have me "fully" covered, but i felt for a simple, low or moderate dose, Test only cycle that what I did was sufficient.. I know I need to bolster my pct this time around if or when i run the Tren, and i will.. I appreciate you takin the time brutha
Even test alone shuts you down completely. Zero production is zero. You need fully covered for any steroid cycle you do

Top Bottom