napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

tren e strength still didn't kick in?

9000big

It's my first tren cycle. Currently on the 4th week of tren e 200mg and test e 250mg cycle. Gonna do my 5th tren e injection tomorrow. Been experience some moderate night sweat. Had some trensomnia and out of breath on the 2nd and 3rd week and now it's fine, my body kinda build resistence to these sides. However, my strength has remain the same as before starting the cycle. I use tren because I heard it drastically increase strength the first time using tren. I am kinda getting impatient right now that the positive effect of tren still didn't show up. My body weight increased by 5 pounds and most of them is water as I can tell. My diet is on point and sleep 9 hours every day except some days due to trensomnia. I heard guys gained 40lbs on their bench the 3rd week on tren e. Is it usual that for some tren e may take a lot longer to kick in or the only explaination is that my tren is bunk

its a long ester of tren and you are only in week 4 bro... not to mention its a very very low dose so i wouldnt expect ANYTHING drastic... you should see strength increases but not like you would normally at a better dose...

its a long ester of tren and you are only in week 4 bro... not to mention its a very very low dose so i wouldnt expect ANYTHING drastic... you should see strength increases but not like you would normally at a better dose...

say if I didn't see any gains for 2 more week, do you recommend me up the dosage?

I'm on tren e too. I'm usually big on compound lifts. Bench, deadlifts, and squats. I usually take a break on squats a few weeks off every 2 months or so. My first week on tren being my first time squatting in 5-6 weeks I did 3 plates for 5 reps with wraps. For me personally I don't dose it no more than 300 mcg per week just to avoid the side effects. In the middle of my 3rd week in use and I feel the kick

I was shooting for a 365 bench, 495 squat and 585 deadlift by the end of this cycle. Whats your goal?

Tren hits everyone different too. For me I dont get as much on strength as I do with deca.

I don't even know why you guys even bother with Tren E.

Ace hits hard and fast! Just the way I like it [emoji4]!!!

4 weeks with Ace and I'm already halfway through the cycle and you guys are waiting for shit to kick in... Yawns....

4 weeks with Ace and I'm already halfway through the cycle and you guys are waiting for shit to kick in... Yawns....
LOL i am probably done with tren but if i do run it again, im with you, sticking with ace...

LOL i am probably done with tren but if i do run it again, im with you, sticking with ace...
I didn't mention the part about retreat which is equally important. I tend to get greedy with it and I have to skip a day or two occasionally because the sides catch up.

agreed, once my E is used up ill at some point go back to ace. It was much better from my experience.

I didn't mention the part about retreat which is equally important. I tend to get greedy with it and I have to skip a day or two occasionally because the sides catch up.
im a fast learner... i made the mistake of being greedy once and that was the one and only time it will happen

"If" I were to run tren again, and that's a very low possibility, I'd run tren ace in case I needed to end it quick, and even then I probably wouldn't run more than 50-75mg EOD

But honestly I'm just really done with tren as well as oral steroids. I just want feel good mild compound cycles with low to no side effects or strain on health

I went from ace to e and I think you guys are right on with the ace, although that burns up a lot faster. Definitely no quick escape from the sides with the e. Cant beat the strength gains that I got 75 to 110LBs on each lift only reason I didn't end the cycle early.

I went from ace to e and I think you guys are right on with the ace, although that burns up a lot faster. Definitely no quick escape from the sides with the e. Cant beat the strength gains that I got 75 to 110LBs on each lift only reason I didn't end the cycle early.

lol 100lbs gains on each lift? How much tren you take each week?

I ve done my 5th injection of tren e for week 5 today.up till now my cycle still feels exactly the same as trt cruise. That 200mg of tren e aint do shit. It's not that I am used to bigger dosage since its my first tren cycle

I ve done my 5th injection of tren e for week 5 today.up till now my cycle still feels exactly the same as trt cruise. That 200mg of tren e aint do shit. It's not that I am used to bigger dosage since its my first tren cycle
5th injection means you're just starting your 3rd week. That not enough time bro. It takes 4-6 weeks to reach peak blood levels with that ester.

Are you injecting twice a week?

Top Bottom