napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren e question please

Richardvall

What’s up guys. I am currently on a 13 week cycle of test/ tren ace cycle. I am currently on my second week.

Current dosages
Test e/ test cyp blen 300-350 weekly
Tren ace 100ed as i notice less sides when running tren higher
Adex .5 eod
Prami .5ed

So far results have been mind blowing.

My issue now is my source erroneously received tren e instead of tren ace.

My question is will it be ok to switch knowing i tolerate the sides pretty good? And also since i have some tren ace in my system will the tren e kick in at a faster rate like will i be able to feel it faster. Or will i have to wait the 10-14 days as usual with enanthate to start feeling the effects

You're only 2 weeks in just stop the cycle. The fact that you don't have enough to complete the cycle on hand just goes to show your poor planning. Do you even have your Adex, Prami, and PCT on hand? There's plenty of sources here on the forum that have Tren A if you want to continue the right way. I don't recommend switching up esters like that with Tren. Also there's no need to run it at 100mg ed. 75mg ed is the most you'll need.

Thank you So much for this cbbram. I dont have PCT since i blast and cruise. But i do have all the ancillary ready with me for anything.

About not recommending to switch from tren a to tren e is there any explanation to this . I still have half a bottle of tren ace, can i blend it with the tren e until it finally Kicks inn.

And also what if someone just decides not
To be pinning everyday and decides to go with long esters, why should they stop the cycle if it can be done mixing the fast acting with the slow acting until the slow acting ester kicks inn.

Thanks again

your results have been mind blowing in two weeks? thats what makes this even hard to comprehend because you are not going to have mind blowing results on anything in 2 weeks

Thank you So much for this cbbram. I dont have PCT since i blast and cruise. But i do have all the ancillary ready with me for anything.

About not recommending to switch from tren a to tren e is there any explanation to this . I still have half a bottle of tren ace, can i blend it with the tren e until it finally Kicks inn.

And also what if someone just decides not
To be pinning everyday and decides to go with long esters, why should they stop the cycle if it can be done mixing the fast acting with the slow acting until the slow acting ester kicks inn.

Thanks again
I guess it's the principle of the matter that you're two weeks into a cycle and you want to switch esters because your source is out. What do you do buy 1 vial at a time? That's not the proper way to run a cycle. It just doesn't seem responsible to me your blood levels are going to be all over the place.

I guess it's the principle of the matter that you're two weeks into a cycle and you want to switch esters because your source is out. What do you do buy 1 vial at a time? That's not the proper way to run a cycle. It just doesn't seem responsible to me your blood levels are going to be all over the place.

I agree and its even worse considering tren is involved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes in just 2 weeks the change has been insane which is super possible with this compound and i have ran it more than 4 times just have never switched from tren a To tren e.

Ok guys thanks for your feedback i will be mixing the tren ace with the tren e until the long ester kicks inn just like I’ve done when switching from prop to test e.... same concept exact same concept

Honestly if you want to
Label me as a liar gonright ahead i really don’t judge in 2 weeks is superrrrr possible seeing changes on tren

whatever esters you pick/switch ... you're dosing like a maniac...700 mg of tren is simply too much ...no wonder your results are mind blowing but so will be the sides

Honestly if you want to
Label me as a liar gonright ahead i really don’t judge in 2 weeks is superrrrr possible seeing changes on tren

went to 700 for the last 2 weeks of my last cycle and im with you.. the changes are stupid.. no way could I stay at that dose for 13 weeks tho

What dosage do you guys recommend ? This tren e is 200per ml. I have noticed that when i run tren lower than 600 i tend to bulk, when i go high in dosage that’s where i notice the recomp effect and body changes . That’s the only reason i run it 100ed and to be honest the only sides i have is am horny as a dog

whatever esters you pick/switch ... you're dosing like a maniac...700 mg of tren is simply too much ...no wonder your results are mind blowing but so will be the sides

way to fucking much. ive ran tren at most 500mg and i had to cut the cycle early, i couldnt take the sides. What is with the crazy exotic cycles these days. Hindering your health in the long run bro. if you need that much tren then everything else must be off.

What dosage do you guys recommend ? This tren e is 200per ml. I have noticed that when i run tren lower than 600 i tend to bulk, when i go high in dosage that’s where i notice the recomp effect and body changes . That’s the only reason i run it 100ed and to be honest the only sides i have is am horny as a dog

how much your running of the compound shouldnt determine you cutting or bulking. I personally cant put much size on with tren but i shape up nicely. I would go 300, run the test @ 300 and see how you feel.

tren affects everyone differently.. I personally can manage 75ed so 525 weekly on 250 test with very minimal sides.. the ratio of gains to sides at this dose was ideal for me

Top Bottom