napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren E instead of A

cldblded

hey,

I'm currently prepping for a show (I'm from europe) and I'm on 100 mg test prop eod and 100 mg tren ace ed (clen, t3, t4).

The lab I've got the Tren from is great but the only thing we noticed is that it was thicker than it was before and the colour was a bit brighter.

So a buddy of mine who has the same batch made a test with this steroid test kit and it shows clearly that Tren is in there but not Ace, Enantat.

I already bought like a load of vials for the whole prep so I can't afford to buy anything new.. the show is not on the same level as the ones you might know from the USA so I think it won't make a big difference if I use the E..

What do you guys think?

Same shit, different Ester bro. Makes no difference at all other than how long it takes to reach peak concentration

Bump Rick, especially if you've been running it. Should be GTG.

When is your show?

end of september, were running it 3 month.

im not really sure if I should stick to it im not really feeling anything right now and the thing that they put ace on it and it's probably enantat freaks me out.

my buddy just tested it with a steroid kit, I dunno how 100% legit that is but he says it shows that Tren is in there but the colour of the test says Enantat for 100%.

Im thinking of upping the dose to 1 g / week just to see what happens. :D really nothing rn then a bit more intense dreams (I remember everything the whole day and they feel real).

the source we used is great but I don't know... It's Tren I'm doing it ED even if it's enantat something should feel different... If I just would be doing it to be in shape with summer I would just wait but I'm fucking nervous because I've got some shows coming up and I don't want to screw everything up because of fake gear.

How many times have u run tren? Tou should pin the tren 2 x a week 200 mgs. At 700 mgs youre probly gonna experience high bp issue. Trust me its sumthing u dont wanna experience.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I'm aware of the side effects, we got everything in order.. blood work done regularly and so on.. thats not the problem.

im just a bit out of my mind know.. If it's really E then I should feel something let's say till the 3rd of july. That's my deadline, if I don't feel anything till then I'm aiming for another source.

The other thing that freaks me out is that if it's legit the sides could hit me pretty bad.. That's the reason why I wanted do have Ace of course.. I would always be in control and could stop as soon something hits me bad.

If something should happen now then I'm fucked up^^ and have
to cope with the side effects for a long time.

These stupid dickheads, I really hate this industry ...

You've been on it 2 weeks and Rick said give it to the 4th week. No need to jump into the abyss. Don't get in your own head it will kill your prep.

you are not going to see anything after two weeks with a long ester so you are jumping the gun in a major way here...

but until 3rd July It should at least hit me. otherwise the gear is total bunk. nobody is on 100 tren ed for like a month and doesnt feel anything.

And I'm not talking about the look,
Im aware that the body doesn't change overnight but the feel must be there.

You know if theyre such asshole to put ace on it while its E the possibility that in there isn't even Tren or not even half of the 100 mg/ml.

Yea I told you it got tested with this kit but honestly I'm not sure how legit that is.

I'll give you feedback in July,
See you.

Another question.. when you're on t3, T4 clen and a calorie deficit should my strength still "explode" on Tren? I'm loosing a good amount of weight every week so my training weights went up a little bit or on some muscle group they stayed the same.

It should be a good thing to keep the weights on the same level I think?

Top Bottom