napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren e & pct

greiggammack1

Hey guys

Just started a cycle of tren e (200mg per week) for 10 weeks. Im currently on my second week

do you have to use test with tren or can tren be taken itself ? Atm im only on the tren

Also pct, i cant source cabre im sure if we call it the same in scotland but no one seems to know what it is,
ive taken all the advice from dylan and got hcg and blood pressure supplements etc, and also have clo + nova ready.

When should the pct be taken, im planning on hcg 2 weeks before my last jab then clo 10 days after for 30 days.

Any help would be much appreciated, really wish i had found this fourm a while ago [emoji23]

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

goood lord why would you ever use tren without test? what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? cycle history???

You're supposed to be asking these questions BEFORE you start a cycle.

goood lord why would you ever use tren without test? what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? cycle history???
I fully trusted the guy i was listening to,

Im 27, height 182cm, weight 72kg bf 7.6 %

Ive cycled test 400 on my first cycle (10 weeks)

Super bulk on my second (10 weeks)

Not cycled in 2 years now onto tren, so im only just 2 weeks in whats the best way to move fwd ? Test e asap ?

you need to stop using tren... you dont have any clue what you are doing, zero... tren is NOT for you at this time.. noone with half a brain would advise this to you

you need to stop using tren... you dont have any clue what you are doing, zero... tren is NOT for you at this time.. noone with half a brain would advise this to you
Its very hard actually finding the right source of information everything is so contradicting,

thats fine, but now you are getting the right information which would be you have no business using tren right now... im trying to help you here...

thats fine, but now you are getting the right information which would be you have no business using tren right now... im trying to help you here...
So can you advise good sources for learning more about dosages ect

i went in to our needle exchange where there is a so called expert you can speak to and i asked all this and was told tren e doesnt have to be run with test. Obviously i shouldnt of taken this as gospel but given his position i didnt really question it untill i found your vids online, ive bought everything advised but couldnt get caber. Not that it will be much use now [emoji23]

But yeah any educational links or websites would be good

Thanks

You also have no base and really should not be using steroids until you can build up the proper Foundation.

But please for the love of God stop injecting any anabolic substance into your body immediately.

Bro I’m on my second week of tren e right now with far more experience than you. Look, this compound is in your system actively and things are going to take off in the next couple of weeks..you need to listen and stop. It’s extremely potent stuff and needs to be used with caution. You have no test in there which is the dumbest thing you can possibly do. Those sides are going to haunt you. Get off now and listen or learn the hard way...especially by not having test in there. Your man your a guy your a dude...you need testosterone. You were born with it. You weren’t born with tren. So why the hell isnt there any?? Get off ASAP

Bro I’m on my second week of tren e right now with far more experience than you. Look, this compound is in your system actively and things are going to take off in the next couple of weeks..you need to listen and stop. It’s extremely potent stuff and needs to be used with caution. You have no test in there which is the dumbest thing you can possibly do. Those sides are going to haunt you. Get off now and listen or learn the hard way...especially by not having test in there. Your man your a guy your a dude...you need testosterone. You were born with it. You weren’t born with tren. So why the hell isnt there any?? Get off ASAP
very well said bro

i went in to our needle exchange where there is a so called expert you can speak to and i asked all this and was told tren e doesnt have to be run with test. Obviously i shouldnt of taken this as gospel but given his position i didnt really question it untill i found your vids online, ive bought everything advised but couldnt get caber. Not that it will be much use now [emoji23]

Thanks

You are 6ft tall and 158 lbs, you shouldn't be taking anything let alone tren, what exactly where you trying to achieve anyway?

I've never heard of getting aas advice from someone in a needle exchange but clearly you spoke to a complete idiot not an expert.

If I were you I'd immerse myself in Dylan's videos over the next few months.

You are 6ft tall and 158 lbs, you shouldn't be taking anything let alone tren, what exactly where you trying to achieve anyway?

I've never heard of getting aas advice from someone in a needle exchange but clearly you spoke to a complete idiot not an expert.

If I were you I'd immerse myself in Dylan's videos over the next few months.
one million percent agree

Thanks

Yeah man you got some really bad info that will just get you hurt. Stick to the info here. You need to be far away from tren and all syeroids for that matter. We are only trying to help you out so you don't pay the consequences

Yeah man you got some really bad info that will just get you hurt. Stick to the info here. You need to be far away from tren and all syeroids for that matter. We are only trying to help you out so you don't pay the consequences
exactly... steroids should not even be in the vocabulary at this point

Top Bottom