napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren dosing ?

Capthowdy

What's the lowest dose of tren that can be run to get the benefits with the least possible side effects .
I don't use androgens any more bc they make me to aggressive and it affects my life in negative ways . But I love tren . Is there any way around it or should I just forget it .

u can see amazing benefits on 200mg tren a week with half the sides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's the lowest dose of tren that can be run to get the benefits with the least possible side effects .
e ways I don't use androgens any more bc they make me to aggressive and it affects my life in negativ. But I love tren . Is there any way around it or should I just forget it .

"I don't use androgens any more bc they make me too aggressive and it affects my life in negative way." But you want to use Tren?Am I understanding this correctly?

Dude, am getting mix signsl here, but if andtogens affect you in negativ way, and you insist on using them, stay at 200mg or less per week and make it Tren Ace! At least tjis eay if you must quit or stop, Tren Ace will be pit of sîstem of yours fairly fast!

BUT, if Androgen affect you in so many eays as negativ, why do it at all??? If Tren affect you negativ, there may be no way around it!!

Dude, am getting mix signsl here, but if andtogens affect you in negativ way, and you insist on using them, stay at 200mg or less per week and make it Tren Ace! At least tjis eay if you must quit or stop, Tren Ace will be pit of sîstem of yours fairly fast!

BUT, if Androgen affect you in so many eays as negativ, why do it at all??? If Tren affect you negativ, there may be no way around it!!

Happy 1300th post Dorin :)

1300 posts?? Whoa! I talk a lot! Lolol!
4d55a15e0c7b6d997b5fc366bfec3b58.jpg

Been running 70mg ed for two weeks and so far, minimal sides unlike 100mg EOD. Been very surprised but still have a few weeks left so maybe I'm speaking to fast.

Been running 70mg ed for two weeks and so far, minimal sides unlike 100mg EOD. Been very surprised but still have a few weeks left so maybe I'm speaking to fast.
Are you sleeping? I own on running 350mg a week. I'm most worried about losing sleep.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I can sleep on up to 600, but truth is dudes, a little goes a long way and I cut back to 250mg/week.

Are you sleeping? I own on running 350mg a week. I'm most worried about losing sleep.

Honestly, that's the biggest reason I went ed and so far I'm sleeping good. I do have some Kirklands Sleep Aid on hand just in case but haven't used it. Trensomnia is usually the first side I experience within the first week or so.

Last edited:
Honestly, that's the biggest reason I went ed and so far I'm sleeping good. I do have some Kirklands Sleep Aid on hand just in case but haven't used it. Trensomnia is usually the first side I experience within the first week or so.
Ed? Every day injection?

Well that's why I'm making this post . To see if it can be run without those bs sides . I'd run tren ace at 400 mgs a week.
And tren is the shit that's why I want to know . Any one who's knows how to diet and has run tren knows what I mean .

Top Bottom