napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren/deca convo starter

Thoughts and/or experiences on cycling tren 2 wks then deca 2 wks back and forth for 12-16 weeks.?.?.?

Hmmmmm...... I can't imagine that would be effective and even if it was slightly effective the side effects would far outweigh the benefits.

Hmmmmm...... I can't imagine that would be effective and even if it was slightly effective the side effects would far outweigh the benefits.
Especially the deca. Wouldnt have time to build up. Good point, there's one "x" against it.

makes zero sense.. where do ppl get these crazy cycle ideas?? Get test, pick a compound based on your goals, run it for the recommended time period, then PCT. AAS essentially mutate your body.. keep it simple

that makes less than zero sense and not something worth discussing to give people the wrong idea about things and possibly confusing them...

Sounds like a cool idea but if you understand the way these compounds work you would know it's not a good idea and it wouldn't work very well besides bring on a number of side effects.

that makes less than zero sense and not something worth discussing to give people the wrong idea about things and possibly confusing them...
I agree. Should've thought it through better before posting. Even though i was just trying to stary a dialogue is all, this was def a bad idea! Oh well, live and learn i suppose. Hind sight is always 20/20

I agree. Should've thought it through better before posting. Even though i was just trying to stary a dialogue is all, this was def a bad idea! Oh well, live and learn i suppose. Hind sight is always 20/20
yes, sometimes its best to think it through more... all good man

yes, sometimes its best to think it through more... all good man
Thanks man! Lesson learned! At the expense of soundin like a fan boy, i hate to disappoint u, of all people, because u indirectly "mentored/coached" me through my first big phase of this game. 1st cycle/pct, etc.

Thanks man! Lesson learned! At the expense of soundin like a fan boy, i hate to disappoint u, of all people, because u indirectly "mentored/coached" me through my first big phase of this game. 1st cycle/pct, etc.

Its cool bro. Ive seen posts so much worse! Im glad ive been able to help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I wouldn't want to run the rollercoaster of side effects whatsoever. Hormonal fluctuation would be all over the place with no consistent peak levels of either compound....just rises and dips. I'd imagine your gains would be far far less than just picking one and running it properly and consistently. On top of that like I said, the fluctuations would be so severe that sides would probably be uncontrollable.

Top Bottom