puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tren/deca convo starter

Tren/deca convo starter

Thoughts and/or experiences on cycling tren 2 wks then deca 2 wks back and forth for 12-16 weeks.?.?.?

Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    Thoughts and/or experiences on cycling tren 2 wks then deca 2 wks back and forth for 12-16 weeks.?.?.?
    Hmmmmm...... I can't imagine that would be effective and even if it was slightly effective the side effects would far outweigh the benefits.
    https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/new-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

https://www.dganutrition.com

Quote Originally Posted by EZ_E View Post
    Hmmmmm...... I can't imagine that would be effective and even if it was slightly effective the side effects would far outweigh the benefits.
    Especially the deca. Wouldnt have time to build up. Good point, there's one "x" against it.

thoughts and/or experiences on cycling tren 2 wks then deca 2 wks back and forth for 12-16 weeks.?.?.?

this isnt advice or even logical btw!
    Only an educational/conversation piece!

makes zero sense.. where do ppl get these crazy cycle ideas?? Get test, pick a compound based on your goals, run it for the recommended time period, then PCT. AAS essentially mutate your body.. keep it simple

that makes less than zero sense and not something worth discussing to give people the wrong idea about things and possibly confusing them...

Sounds like a cool idea but if you understand the way these compounds work you would know it's not a good idea and it wouldn't work very well besides bring on a number of side effects.

Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    that makes less than zero sense and not something worth discussing to give people the wrong idea about things and possibly confusing them...
    I agree. Should've thought it through better before posting. Even though i was just trying to stary a dialogue is all, this was def a bad idea! Oh well, live and learn i suppose. Hind sight is always 20/20

I agree. Should've thought it through better before posting. Even though i was just trying to stary a dialogue is all, this was def a bad idea! Oh well, live and learn i suppose. Hind sight is always 20/20
    yes, sometimes its best to think it through more... all good man

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    yes, sometimes its best to think it through more... all good man
    Thanks man! Lesson learned! At the expense of soundin like a fan boy, i hate to disappoint u, of all people, because u indirectly "mentored/coached" me through my first big phase of this game. 1st cycle/pct, etc.