napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren and Deca

moebetter

Dylan I know both are 19-nor compounds and most say you shouldn't stack them together. What's your take on taking 150 Deca & 150 Tren together instead of either 300 Deca or 300 Tren in a cycle.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Stacking them together is not advised regardless of the dose.

you CAN stack them brother... a lot of people do... my caution has been running them too high but at those doses, i dont see any issue at all aside from understanding you wont see a ton from either at that dose.. you can always test the waters and see how you respond stacking them a bit higher, just understand that you need to proceed with caution because it can be problematic for some but in fairness, some have had nice success stacking them together...

As always, thank you for knowledge. Usually I would do a Warner Wolf, but since that's still a work in progress I figured I'd go directly to the source.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

your welcome brother... i always try to be fair in how i answer things and explain both sides... you can do it, just ease into it

I recommend you do Tren A and NPP. If things go "south" you can drop one and recover very quickly.

I personally would just stick to an effective dose of either one rather than a low dose combined. I've seen more times than not where combining the two doesn't go too well, even at lower doses. Besides that I just don't see there being the benefit to doing it compared to a normal dose of either. Just my two cents, but I know I certainly wouldn't run it like that

Now there is logical thinking. Short esters= less time in hell with adverse sides.

Nice call, CBBRAM
Thanks bro... I've had some bad experiences before and I couldn't imagine having to go through prolonged agony so I always go with short esters when experimenting.

I've run tren ace with npp before and has no issues whatsoever. I and its at 350 of each but wouldn't recommend going
Higher than that and I took caber with it and made sure to keep my test moderate while keeping e2 well in check. Simple. There's a way to do everything in the right circumstances but in all honesty I just stick to npp or tren now alone, as the tren just made it more difficult to eat enough.

I personally would just stick to an effective dose of either one rather than a low dose combined. I've seen more times than not where combining the two doesn't go too well, even at lower doses. Besides that I just don't see there being the benefit to doing it compared to a normal dose of either. Just my two cents, but I know I certainly wouldn't run it like that

X2..................

Thanks for all the replies, I read somewhere that if you keep the dosage even and in moderation you can get the best of what they both have to offer. It went on to say that most people look at it as I'm only taking let's say 300 Deca and 300 Tren. They're not looking at the fact that they're taking 600mgs of a 19-nor compound which may be too much and run into problems.

i thoroughly agree with doing it with short esters... i made the mistake of not only going too high with them together but using longer esters because i had a special blend made... all of these things are against my norm.. i do not like blends and new better than to use longer esters but sometimes even when we know better, we have to learn the hard way... definitely run it with short esters if its your first time stacking them

Top Bottom