napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren cycle upcoming, advice needed

Swordfish

Hi

I'm currently planning for my upcoming Tren cycle and need some advice. I'm no rookie even though this is my first post. Before I found this page I was one of those guys who got fooled by the broscience going on throughout the internet these days. People told me not to go off and instead cruise and blast, so I did for almost 1,5 years, at the age of 25-27 (including compounds Test, EQ, Dbol, Tbol HCG and Tren A, trt dose of test in between blasts and some HCG during). The PCT then consisted of Nolva and Clomid only (you can imagine it took some time for me to recover). I lost a lot of my gains (back down at 158 lbs from maximum 195lbs) and after 3 years of no steriods I decided to do things differently. Last year I jumped on the steroid path again with a 18w cycle of Testo E and EQ with a proper PCT. I bulked and cut in the same cycle and was very happy with the end results. I have made some gains with Sarms and consider myself to be in good shape (approx 8-10% BF). To my stats:

Height: 5ft7inch
Weight: 180lbs
Bf%: 8-10% (hard to predict but veins visual on stomach, arms, legs etc)
Years of training: 12 years

Now to my planned cycle. You may think the concept looks odd but I will try to explain why it looks like it does. I will do a cutting cycle with a small calorie deficit, slow and steady. The reason for the cycle being odd is that I have the target to be in the best shape for 2 occasions (not contests but the dates are set). My proposal:

v1-18 Testo E 350mg ew
v1-12 Tren E 350mg ew
v1-12 Cardarine 20mg ed
v1-12 Caber (not sure about the dose yet)
v1-20 Aromasin 12,5mg eod
v15-20 Winstrol 25-50mg ed
v17-20 HCG 500 ui e3d
v21-26 PCT (Cardarine, Osterine, Clomid, Nolva and Aromasin)

End v12 and end v18 are the 2 occassions I have as targets. V13-14 I will be vacation and only the possibility of having Testo and aromasin in my system. HCG to be in shape for the coming PCT etc. I was thinking of going with winstrol until the start of the PCT.

To my questions: Is this a OK setup or a complete disaster? Any advice?

Considering the timing for the PCT I have heard Dylan's comments of 2 weeks after the last injection of Testo. But isnt this dose-related? Or could I always use that number? In this setup I use 3 weeks because of the dose Test I'm using...

If ok to use Winstrol to the end, when should I stop with the last tab?

Appreciate all the help I can get and many thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Your cycle seems a little long and your 4 week pct isnt going to be good enough for a 20 week cycle. You are going to need 6-8 weeks. Also i dont think tren should be ran for 12 weeks, i think Dylan recommends 10 weeks maximum. Also why tren at the beginning of the cycle? It would be much more nice if you finished the cycle with it. 20 weeks just seems like overkill. You realise that with a 20 week cycle You will need at least 52 total weeks before you can start another cycle? That only allows 1 cycle a year, anything more than that isnt too much different than blasting and crusing because you would literally be on more than 3/4 of the year running cycles that long. This is why most people run 8-15 week cycles. Any thing more is unnecessary and could even be counter productive.

Have you gotten bloodwork yet? Im only curious what are your test levels right now?

It is clear that you have not read my whole post and only looked on the cycle itself.

1) If you count its not 4 weeks PCT its 6. 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 and 26

2) The first occasion (v12) is the main target and that is why I run Tren first in my cycle, simple as that. Tren E can be run 12 weeks according to Dylan. So you can say I will have reached my main goal by then, after that I will be going on a 2 week vacation. When i am back I just want to smoothen things up in the end prior to my last target (v18). I also dont intend to run more than 1 cycle a year. This is a lengthy one because of my targets.

I did it after the last cycle and test levels were within normal range.

Last edited:
So my question is still about the timing to start PCT considering my Testo dose. Reason for asking being that I read a report where the author stressed the importance of timing for when to start the PCT depending on dosage. E.g. using a dose of 500 Test ew for 12 takes longer leaving the system than 250 ew for 12 weeks. Or is 2 weeks always valid timing to start PCT after Testo E?

And about the Winstrol if the setup is ok with the abovementioned reasons for the ending of the cycle?

Many thanks in advance!

Last edited:
So my question is still about the timing to start PCT considering my Testo dose. Reason for asking being that I read a report where the author stressed the importance of timing for when to start the PCT depending on dosage. E.g. using a dose of 500 Test ew for 12 takes longer leaving the system than 250 ew for 12 weeks. Or is 2 weeks always valid timing to start PCT after Testo E?

And about the Winstrol if the setup is ok with the abovementioned reasons for the ending of the cycle?

Many thanks in advance!

Two weeks is a general guideline, however your thoughts on esters are valid and in theory I can see the validity of such thought. General guidelines are meant to be experimented with and in all actuality an extra week of waiting post 20 week cycle in theory wouldn't make a huge difference in the amount/effect of active hormone within your blood... however play it by ear. Winstrol would be best suited at the end of said cycle to clean things up... time the last tab for the same day as the last pin as orals clear out fairly rapidly and aren't that much of a factor in that manner of thinking prior to PCT. Just my two cents on the matter.

Many thanks in advance!
Correct 500mg would take a little longer to clear. test E has a half life of about 10days, so by letting the ester clear for 2 weeks it allows you to drop test levels back into normal ranges to start PCT

PHARMACOM BOARD REP

Thanks for your answer and clarifications!

Yes okay understood!

Regarding my cycle then you think it would be better to end Winstrol v18 instead of using it all the way up to v19-20 prior PCT? Reason for this setup was mainly because of the fact you just pointed out, Winstrol leaves the system fast, way faster than the Test. So my proposal was to invluded it also after the last pin of Test. Or are you referring to last pin of HCG in this case?

Last edited:

Many thanks in advance!

There is some truth to waiting a bit longer for pct if you have higher doses, but the half life still remains the same. Even though you have a higher blood concentration, it still lowers at the same rate regardless of dose. Now, after the two week standard clearing time you may have higher levels if you run 500mg per week than someone who ran 300, but there really wouldn't be significant amount of difference by that time to warrant waiting much longer for pct in my opinion. It would be better to start pct too early and extend it than too late

Okay thanks for the answers. I will start the PCT 2 weeks after the last inj of Test. For the Winstrol, I guess this could go on until a couple of days prior to the PCT? So I could stick to the abovementioned setup with the change of starting the PCT week 20 instead of 21 and also then to reschedule all the other compounds one week back?

Okay thanks for the answers. I will start the PCT 2 weeks after the last inj of Test. For the Winstrol, I guess this could go on until a couple of days prior to the PCT? So I could stick to the abovementioned setup with the change of starting the PCT week 20 instead of 21 and also then to reschedule all the other compounds one week back?

Yes, you are fine running the winstrol through the Ester clearing period up until pct starts

Yes, you are fine running the winstrol through the Ester clearing period up until pct starts because you will still technically be on cycle and on test during that time

Last edited:
Another question:

I'm starting the cycle next week but the aromasin has not arrived. I Have arimidex available. Is it possible to just replace adex with aromasin in the middle of the cycle when I have it?

Thanks in advance!

Top Bottom