PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com

Thread: Tren cycle question (help)

Post Tren cycle question (help)

I have a question regarding tren/test cycle. I'm gonna start the cycle real soon and I was looking for some guidance on my questions that I can't find online.

How does your body react to tren E / test the first time you're introducing it to your body? My only concern is how I will react on it when it's in my system. I was planning to take Tren E 200mg and 100mg of Test. I don't wanna go too high on tren on my first time.

So if any experienced users can share their first experience with tren, then it would be perfect. I just want an answer how you guys reacted on it the first time you took it and what I need to expect when injecting it for the first time.
    My only fear is that I will collapse completely when introducing it.

Please don't flame on me or anything i'm just seeking knowledge!

// Nicolas

Please post your full stats and goals when asking for cycle advice.

WT
    BF%

Cycle history
    Goals

Tren Ace is always recommended for a first Tren cycle.

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

I've been running test and dbal before for a short peroid of time and that's it.

My workout history is 5 years. My goal is not to go pro or on a stage.
    I'm 21 years old and i'm 192cm height. My weight is currently 95kg I don't know my body fat.

The only thing I wanted an answer on is how other people reacted on tren for the first time, and what I should expect

And I know as you've said in a lot of your videos "Tren is not for a beginner cycle" I'm only interested in seeking an answer regarding my question

oh i see, so you are going to tell me how to answer questions now right... LMFAO... i dont know who you think are you bud, but you dont ask people for help and tell them how to answer the fucking question...

You can seek the knowledge when you're old enough and ready. The only thing I see in your future is SARMS.

Under age 25 is just abuse.

You're 21. Youre at least 4 or 5 years away from a basic test cycle. Then another 4 or 5 years after that minimum from being advanced enough to use tren.

Tren is not for beginners and it sounds like your not ready for Tren? What do u mean collapse? I ran Tren for my first cycle and the bad out weighed the good for sure.