napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren Cycle Advice

mookocs

Dylan-
Good afternoon Bro.. I've emailed you before, I'm a huge fan of your channel and follow you on Instagram. The information you provided was vital for my first cycle of Test/Deca. Like I've mentioned before I'm 44 yrs old and been on TRT for over 4 years. I want to run a 2nd cycle and would like to run Tren and Test E. I have RX PrimoTest 250, and a solid source for Tren Ace.

From listening to your Tren videos I'm not going to lie - Tren sounds spooky. I have all my precautionary measure in place, caber and aromasin so no worries there. In your opinion if I ran a 12 week cycle of tren ace at 250mg per week and 250 a week of Test E would it be worth it? Would results be noticeable, or would that be a waste of time? Or do you think I'm not ready for tren and should run something else like Test E and EQ? I appreciate your input, keep up the great work you're a wealth of great information. Thank you .

No one can answer that but you bossman. Resluts are based on what you put into your cycle, diet, and training,

What are your goals? EQ may be the better option here.

Tren is for advanced users. I ran it for my 8th cycle and I BARELY finished it (8 wks). It was like riding a Bronco bareback. I like Tren now but I think you should work your way up to it or you'll probably tap out.

Tren is not something you use in a second cycle. Not even close. You are a good ways away from being able to use Tren in my opinion. What is your complete stats?

i would not recommend you running tren on a second cycle, and likely not a third either.. thats something you need to be advanced in your usage to go with and thats not where you are currently at.. clearly its your body and you will use whatever you want but i dont advise wreckless use either.. so i cant help you there... test and eq would be a far better option... what are your full stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

I agree. Its too soon for tren. Its also not what everyone makes it out to be. Dont get me wrong ive run it many times and love it but when you weigh the pros vs cons.....anyways eq is a great compound. I would run 20 wks at 600-900 mgs. Its a slow gainer but if ur nutrition and workouts are good itll really shine. Too many people want instant progress so they think eq is weak but i dont like water gains. Slow steady keepable gains is my thing. Just did a test/adrol/eq 20 wk cycle. Gained bout 8lbs and 5lbs recomp and will probly keep bout 8-9

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I was an idiot and ran it on my second cycle, and tren E at that.... I started low and got cocky at the end.... the last week before my powerlifting meet I damn near had a nervous breakdown everyday.... I am about to start another cycle but for sure know my limits...... respect the drug if you are not gonna listen to everyones advice and wait.... dont mix both, dont do E
thanks for sharing bro

I appreciate everyone's feedback. I'm not running tren, I'm just running test and anavar for my 2nd cycle - I considered EQ but I really don't want to pin that much for 20 weeks. I'm in my 4th week and see slight results. So regarding Tren, why is it I read so many negative things and people still run it like water? I have two good friend who are running it now and only say how good they feel. Biggest sides they have are night sweats and sleeping issues! Both of them look really good, hence the reason I've been looking into trying it. My stats are 44 yrs old, 5"7', 200 pounds and around 10-12% body fat.

I have NO desire to compete, I just want to look better than I do now and keep as much gains as possible. My goal is to be 215 and low body fat - close to 10% if possible. With this in mind what do you think would be a good cycle to run? Again, thank you again..

you are not going to gain 15 lbs on test and anavar, period... bro listen, if you want to run tren, go for it... you need anyone's permission.. ive ran it 4 times and will not be running it again... enough is enough when it comes to dealing with sides etc.. you always start off feeling great on it but how long does that last before it hits you like a ton of bricks? some people last longer than others and they are fortunate... regardless, run whatever you want... we all have plenty of experience with it and only try to help

I know for a fact what I'm taking now will not put 15 pounds on me, this isn't a sprint - and I'm not looking for instant gratification. I'm not looking for permission, not sure where that's coming from! I'm trying to understand if the sides are so crazy why it's so popular!? Disregard my last portion on a cycle that could get good gains - I'll keep doing my research.

its so popular because of what it is capable of doing but that comes with a cost so thats up to you on how you want to go about it... clearly something that strong is going to be popular but you are also not seeing the other side of it when it comes to how many people cannot handle it and have horrible experiences which is FAR more than people that love it but like i said, thats up to you to decide..

Remember to that a lot of people run trend as well as a lot of other AAS the wrong way. Most of us only hear about the fact that somebody is running a particular compound but not the negative results afterwards because they didn't take the proper precautions or use the compound the correct way.

also, who is "everyone" ? take a poll on tren here and see what kind of "everyone" answers you get on it because the experienced users will generally tell you they dont use it anymore etc...

It’s things like this why I love this forum!! May not be what we wanta hear sometimes but Dylan you keep it 100 so gotta respect that an your knowledge with all this...
#GemelliForPresident

also, who is "everyone" ? take a poll on tren here and see what kind of "everyone" answers you get on it because the experienced users will generally tell you they dont use it anymore etc...
Too much truth here. There's a damn good reason I dont use it anymore. It's funny because even though Tren is for advanced users only, those with knowledge and lots of experience tend to get away from it

Too much truth here. There's a damn good reason I dont use it anymore. It's funny because even though Tren is for advanced users only, those with knowledge and lots of experience tend to get away from it
great point and big time truth... big time bro

I ran tren way to early my friend and regret it 100% i prob will not run it again honestly waynto many sides and my mental state was horrible that was the worst part Test E is what I prefer nice and simple

I remember the first time i ran tren my body fat % was nowhere near where it even needed to be for steroids in general. Imagine someone out of shape trying to do cardio while being on tren. After 2 min it felt like death lol. Tren is a gear you have to be completely mentally ready for, things can go south real quick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know for a fact what I'm taking now will not put 15 pounds on me, this isn't a sprint - and I'm not looking for instant gratification. I'm not looking for permission, not sure where that's coming from! I'm trying to understand if the sides are so crazy why it's so popular!? Disregard my last portion on a cycle that could get good gains - I'll keep doing my research.

Novice user (myself) ran test e and Tren e for a couple of weeks prior to my bicep tear libido shot up as well as irritability, for me it was manageable would run again. Good luck

Top Bottom