napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren cough

aaapading

I was wondering if a small dose of 25mg of tren ace would yield results? I didn't want to go too high with the dose, I will also be using npp at 50mg eod, test e 250mg per week, and 50 mg of anavar a week

Cardarine will be a great help in fighting trenbolone's side effects, and small dosages will not save you from the side effects. So better use the optimal dosage coupled with cardarine GW, and you will be good to go. However, it is not a good idea to mix two nandrolones in one cycle (NPP and tren), as prolactin issues may get out of hand easily.

Even at 50mg of npp eod with tren at 25mg eod max would cause prolactin issues? I have dostinex on hand, would gw help with tren cough? And I have read so many things about tren cough some people say it feels like their dying and they can't breathe for almost a minute sounds crazy to me but it sounds scary and real real intense from what I heard, I really just want to prepare myself and know what to expect, and what tren cough feels like, and how long it usually lasts with tren ace...

Even at 50mg of npp eod with tren at 25mg eod max would cause prolactin issues? I have dostinex on hand, would gw help with tren cough? And I have read so many things about tren cough some people say it feels like their dying and they can't breathe for almost a minute sounds crazy to me but it sounds scary and real real intense from what I heard, I really just want to prepare myself and know what to expect, and what tren cough feels like, and how long it usually lasts with tren ace...

At those low doses of trenbolone+npp I doubt you'll have issues. On the tren cough side, you should use 20mgs of cardarine gw per day (sarms1) to combat the sides.

Research:
https://www.isarms.com/trenbolone

Cardarine GW will indeed help with the tren cough, and you can still get the side effects at any dosage. However, at the lower dosage the probabilities of suffering side effects are noticeably smaller. Therefore, just use Cardarine and reasonable tren dosages, and everything should be fine. In any case, even if you get tren caugh, just don't panic, and know that you will live.

Ok so I would take 20mg of cardarine before the first shot of tren ace? I was going to start with like 10mg of ace in my 50mg npp shot and then go from there, I don't plan to go higher than 25 mg per day or eod, also I heard 10mg of tren ace per day for the first time user will yield results? Anyone heard or have expierience with low doses like that?

Ok so I would take 20mg of cardarine before the first shot of tren ace? I was going to start with like 10mg of ace in my 50mg npp shot and then go from there, I don't plan to go higher than 25 mg per day or eod, also I heard 10mg of tren ace per day for the first time user will yield results? Anyone heard or have expierience with low doses like that?

10mgs of trenbolone is a waste of money.

For cardarine, take 10mgs AM morning after food, and 10mgs 1 hour before your tren shot.

If you are going to use testosterone enanthate as your base steroid, better go for the trenbolone enanthate too. This way you will just do two weekly injections of 200 mgs. It will yeld much better results, and you will not have to make so many injections.

I was told to use tren a because I don't know how I'll be effected by tren since it's my first run, if I use tren e could I inject 25mg twice a week Monday and Thursday? I was just thinking the tren e would linger in my system longer if I have issues with it, I inject 5 to 6 days a week with test e and npp as it is so another shot won't bother me really, if I'd get better results with tren e ill do that I'm just not sure since I haven't used tren before, I too heard tren e is less likely to give you tren cough

I was told to use tren a because I don't know how I'll be effected by tren since it's my first run, if I use tren e could I inject 25mg twice a week Monday and Thursday? I was just thinking the tren e would linger in my system longer if I have issues with it, I inject 5 to 6 days a week with test e and npp as it is so another shot won't bother me really, if I'd get better results with tren e ill do that I'm just not sure since I haven't used tren before, I too heard tren e is less likely to give you tren cough

I would go with trenbolone enanthate if you're doing 2 shots per week.

Right but since I e never used tren would tren ace be a wiser choice? Tren cough is less likely with tren e right?

Right but since I e never used tren would tren ace be a wiser choice? Tren cough is less likely with tren e right?

Tren cough has nothing to do with the ester. RCA is saying you should use enanthate because you want to do 2 shots per week. Nothing to do with cough.

The ester of the steroid will not change the results you will get with it, nor will it change a thing with tren cough in the case of trenbolone. It is just a matter of convenience - some people are cool with more frequent injections, some prefer to do less injections. With the enanthate you can do just two injections per week, which is quite convenient. However, with the acetate in case you react badly to the compound, it will clear out of your body much faster. So from there on, the choice is yours.

Anyone ever ran oral tren, I was looking at that at about 250 to 750 mcg for like 3 weeks max, could I stack that with var at 50 mg or is that too much liver stress?

Anyone ever ran oral tren, I was looking at that at about 250 to 750 mcg for like 3 weeks max, could I stack that with var at 50 mg or is that too much liver stress?

Oral trenbolone is very dangerous, don't use it unless you want liver problems.

I heard it was 5x more toxic than anadrol, a lot of guys said they used it at 2mg and were fine, it would really cause problems like that at such a low dose and short duration...

Better go with the injectable - trenbolone on its own has already enough side effects to deal with, and having to deal with extreme liver toxicity is too much trouble. Don't know why are people so scared of injections - it is painless in most of the cases.

Top Bottom