napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren and cardio

m28jdp

Question for the masters

Is it unsafe to do cardio while on a cycle of Tren. The reason I ask is due to the shortness of breath side effect. I like to include a little cardio in my workout routines. However when I have done Tren in the past I avoided the cardio due to the shortness of breath. The shortness of breath I experienced was not at all profound but it was there and I played it safe. Wondering for the experts if in the future I could try it and push through. Maybe it's a big deal maybe it's not

Your advice will be well received even for the folks who like to bash bad or odd questions.

Bring it baby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd still do it. I've never tried tren so idk what it's like. How much Mg's you running?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

GW50516 fixes this. Dylan has mentioned this about a zillion times in his videos. Also helps with cholesterol which Tren wrecks havoc on also. Check out some of his videos.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I actually increase the cardio I do when I use tren...more minutes at a lower intensity

GW50516 fixes this. Dylan has mentioned this about a zillion times in his videos. Also helps with cholesterol which Tren wrecks havoc on also. Check out some of his videos.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
∆∆∆∆∆∆
Works perfectly. Also helps with lethargy.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I'm a cardio junkie who has ran tren many times. GW is literally a god send when tren is in your cycle. I have taken tren and not had such bad cardio sides and I have taken tren where climbing up some stairs made me winded. Throw GW in the mix and all that pretty much goes away.

If I know I am about to run a tren cycle.... weeks before it starts I bump cardio intensity way up and stay on top of it. I've found that the better my condition the less it bothers me. GW helps me a bunch as well.

Question for the masters

Is it unsafe to do cardio while on a cycle of Tren. The reason I ask is due to the shortness of breath side effect. I like to include a little cardio in my workout routines. However when I have done Tren in the past I avoided the cardio due to the shortness of breath. The shortness of breath I experienced was not at all profound but it was there and I played it safe. Wondering for the experts if in the future I could try it and push through. Maybe it's a big deal maybe it's not

Your advice will be well received even for the folks who like to bash bad or odd questions.

Bring it baby

There's no problem doing cardio while on tren, but you absolutely should be using gw anytime you use tren. It will help with the cardio and shortness of breath and also help keep your cholesterol from being as badly affected by tren which it is known to do

Question for the masters

Bring it baby

this is one of the main side effects tren is known for brother... of course you can still do cardio with it but it clearly becomes a lot more difficult... this is why GW501516 is a must... it mitigates and counter acts the cardio vascular issues that occur.. you also have issues with cholesterol and blood pressure when using tren... gw was originally designed to treat cholesterol .... https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22814748

[h=4]CONCLUSIONS:[/h]GW501516 produced significant changes in HDL cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, apoA1, and apoB. Fewer very LDL and larger LDL support a transition toward less atherogenic lipoprotein profiles. These data are consistent with peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-δ being a potentially important target for providing cardiovascular protection in metabolic syndrome-like patients.

gw also helps to control blood pressure, which is a major issue with tren...

here is the link to purchase it... https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-off-gw-501516

this is one of the main side effects tren is known for brother... of course you can still do cardio with it but it clearly becomes a lot more difficult... this is why GW501516 is a must... it mitigates and counter acts the cardio vascular issues that occur.. you also have issues with cholesterol and blood pressure when using tren... gw was originally designed to treat cholesterol .... https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22814748

[h=4]CONCLUSIONS:[/h]GW501516 produced significant changes in HDL cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, apoA1, and apoB. Fewer very LDL and larger LDL support a transition toward less atherogenic lipoprotein profiles. These data are consistent with peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-δ being a potentially important target for providing cardiovascular protection in metabolic syndrome-like patients.

gw also helps to control blood pressure, which is a major issue with tren...

here is the link to purchase it... https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-off-gw-501516

Thanks for the feedback

I'm a cardio junkie who has ran tren many times. GW is literally a god send when tren is in your cycle. I have taken tren and not had such bad cardio sides and I have taken tren where climbing up some stairs made me winded. Throw GW in the mix and all that pretty much goes away.

Can GW be ran straight into PCT? I was under the understanding that it's only ran in 12 week cycles. So I was holding off the last leg of my cycle to use it and have it transition straight into my PCT. not sure on this one.

Can GW be ran straight into PCT? I was under the understanding that it's only ran in 12 week cycles. So I was holding off the last leg of my cycle to use it and have it transition straight into my PCT. not sure on this one.

you can run it in cycles of 16 weeks, then you need 3-4 weeks off and can start it again

16 weeks on gw is no problem at all. That's the best way to utilize it to the fullest potential honestly

Top Bottom