napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren Bloat?

Jacobvallinas1985

What’s up guys hope everyone is having a bad ass Friday .

Let me mention my stats before i proceed with my question.

Age 34
Weight 172
Height 5’8
BF 10%

Number of cycles . Started at 31 and made a personal decision to cruise at 200mg test cup weekly and go on a blast once it 2 times a year most.

Current cycle
Test E 250mg weekly split Monday / Thursday shot
Primo 100mg ED tot 700mg
Anavar 50mg daily
Tren ace 75mg ED

Ancillaries
Prami .5 mg daily before bed
Aromasin 12.5mg Monday and 12.5 Friday
Liver support as well

Question is i am on this blast currently started it 1 week and a half ago. Looking to shred fat and looking for that defined look that I’ve always had.

This is my second time around running tren ace and i notice hugeeeee strength increase as well as my arms are looking way fuller.

My question comes About a bit of bloat i am experiencing with. My first cycle i do remember getting super huge on tren ace and once the cycle stopped the bloat went away and that’s when allll the fat started melting off and i ended up at 6% BF.

I am still lean. Visible abs and all. But is just that bloat that i Am experiencing. Is nothing like
People notice, i however do notice
It specially in my abdominal area. I was superrrr lean right before the cycle which i still am just a bit
Concerned about the bloat.

So far i am loving the size i
Am getting and the strength . Just curious about the bloat. I Also run test lower as previously i have done test higher than tren and the sides were wayyyy worse.

Water retention on Tren? Never heard of such a thing unless your prolactin is high? Are you taking Caber?

theres nothing in your cycle that would cause bloat at all aside from possibly with test but not at that dose and not with aromasin so it really doesnt make sense.. unless its diet related or you dont have the gear you think you do...

Sometimes you will look that way when cutting. When you get flat you'll look watery and like you are retaining water, especially when carbs are low, and especially on tren

I too got bloated running tren ace at 300mg. Prolactin and estrogen were in range, tren was legit - robo - and diet was in check, on point as usual.

Only thing I could think of was it was my bodies response to tren, perhaps an increase in stress hormone cortisol.

Yes correct RickRock. Also man i want to thank you soooo much for your responses about carbs and tren. Man was running low carbs and felt like shittttt. Now upped it to 200g daily and wowwww even waking up fuller and leaner and my sleep is wayyyy better also after adding more carbs to my diet. Honestly running g tren with low carbs is a no no!!! Now it feels
Like insulin when i eat like boooom straight to the muscles and i don’t have that foggy shaky feeling i was having as well. Nowwwww everything is right on point

Yes correct RickRock. Also man i want to thank you soooo much for your responses about carbs and tren. Man was running low carbs and felt like shittttt. Now upped it to 200g daily and wowwww even waking up fuller and leaner and my sleep is wayyyy better also after adding more carbs to my diet. Honestly running g tren with low carbs is a no no!!! Now it feels
Like insulin when i eat like boooom straight to the muscles and i don’t have that foggy shaky feeling i was having as well. Nowwwww everything is right on point
Good to hear bro, and yes you want to run enough carbs while on tren. Low carbs on tren wont help you at all. You'll feel like shit and look like shit. I've been there. I would always have to run extra carbs on tren even if cutting. It partitions nutrients so well that you'll just burn right through them and flatten out like a soft pancake if you dont have enough.

Good to hear bro, and yes you want to run enough carbs while on tren. Low carbs on tren wont help you at all. You'll feel like shit and look like shit. I've been there. I would always have to run extra carbs on tren even if cutting. It partitions nutrients so well that you'll just burn right through them and flatten out like a soft pancake if you dont have enough.
i agree all the way... ive seen it be quite an issue for many that try to go low carb on tren.. i would definitely try to avoid doing that

I too got bloated running tren ace at 300mg. Prolactin and estrogen were in range, tren was legit - robo - and diet was in check, on point as usual.

Only thing I could think of was it was my bodies response to tren, perhaps an increase in stress hormone cortisol.

I'm the same way, just the way my body reacts to Tren Ace. I tried Tren E later on down the road and didnt have any of the same issues.

Top Bottom