napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren and Asthma

nanoboter

Dylan

Im 47 and on testosterone therpy. Im on 1ML of Test Cyp and 1 ML of HCG a week. Im also doing Lipotroic shots with B-6, B-12 and arimidex as well as pregnelone complexe. My question is Im thinking about incorporating a Tren cycle into my exsiting therpy, but was wondering if Tren would have negative affects on me because I have asthma. I've heard about Tren cough and how it affects someones cardo negatively. As you may know people with asthma have issues regarding cardio as far as myself as long as I have my inhalers Im fine. What would be your recommendation to me as far as doing a cycle of Tren.

There are many other compounds that will do wonders for you without the risk of making asthma worse just gotta study up

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

1 ML of cyp doesn't tell us anything. AAS is measured in MG's

You need to provide a lot more information. How long have you been on TRT? What made you ask about tren?

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat % PLEASE DO NOT GUESS
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

I have asthma. I tried tren for the first time ( not first cycle) 2 weeks ago. Aside from feeling I like total dog shit ( wicked headaches, fatigue) the issue with breathing is DEFINITELY REAL. I had trouble walking up a hill , catching my breath. The biggest issue I found is it gave me some severe PANIC ATTACKS which exacerbated the breathing problem. I felt like I was dying. I felt like I was suffocating, I could barely work out. This is only 5 days of tren ace at 40mg per day....and all my asthma meds (Albuterol, Advair, Singulair)

IT WAS VERY DIFFICULT TO DEAL WITH AND GOT WORSE AS THE DAYS WENT On. I Had to stop.

I'm sticking to TRT, sarms, Deca.

Last edited:
What is your full stats, goals, and experience bud? Tren is meant to be used by advanced users only. There are a lot of other options for you but I need to know the information I requested first

i would definitely not recommend trenbolone to you if you have asthma.. you are playing with fire in a major way.. [FONT=&quot]Many users claim to experience what seems like a temporary diminished cardiovascular and pulminary capacity during Trenbolone use, which seems to subside shortly after Trenbolone is discontinued. This particular side effect[/FONT][FONT=&quot], like most, is dose-dependent, where many users can experience very little to no limitations in cardiovascular and pulmonary capacity at low Trenbolone doses, and others report more severe reduction of the same functions in higher Trenbolone doses. This is the result of Trenbolone’s effect on the body in increasing amounts of the prostaglanding F2Aplha. What results is bronchial constriction, making it more difficult for the user to draw large amounts of oxygen into the lungs, especially during aerobic training. Some individuals do not experience this particular Trenbolone side effect at all, while others do not experience it when Trenbolone doses are administered below a certain dose. This Trenbolone side effect is not considered life-threatening, and often the worst case would find the user’s respiration harder and heavier during periods of physical exertion that did not occur prior to Trenbolone use. This particular side effect, as mentioned, is only temporary and should subside not very long following termination of a trenbolone cycle... [/FONT][FONT=&quot] The only caution when it comes to this side effect is that individuals suffering from asthma should be aware that this potential side effect can cause serious problems, especially if severe asthma attacks occur. Therefore, asthma patients should exercise appropriate responsible decisions as to whether or not to use Trenbolone.[/FONT]

Top Bottom