J_Brent

Hi there Dylan
my stats:
height - 1.77m/5ft8
weight - 70kgs/154 lbs
Age - 27
bodyfat - around 13% quite lean
lifting experience - 8 years
steroid cycle experience - 3 cycles(this being my 4th)
bloodwork done 2 weeks ago ALL normal
Diet is decent
THE QUESTION:
I want to gain around 10lbs of lean muscle in this cycle of 8 weeks and the compounds i wish to take are:
- Trenbolone Enanthate at 400mg a week(took tren previous cycle at 350mg a week and saw ZERO negative sides body responds extremely well to it)
- Anadrol at 40mgs a day for the first 3 weeks of my cycle.
- winstrol at 40mgs a day to clean up the cycle in the last 3 weeks.
the goal: to gain at least 10lbs of clean mass and still remain lean or even get leaner.

I i wanted to know your thoughts and what i could change or replace

Last edited:
personally, i love the stack... how high are you planning on running test? where are your ancillaries? what is your pct? why would you only run winstrol 3 weeks? thats pointless and why would you not run anadrol 4 weeks? also 13% is not "quite lean" brother..

personally, i love the stack... how high are you planning on running test? where are your ancillaries? what is your pct? why would you only run winstrol 3 weeks? thats pointless and why would you not run anadrol 4 weeks? also 13% is not "quite lean" brother..

plan on running my test just higher than my tren at 500mg a week. PCT is 30mg of Nolvadex. have arimadex on hand incase and will be using an over the counter liver support. Winstrol for 3 weeks to giver my liver max time(2 weeks) after running anadrol to recover but i do agree, 3 weeks of winstrol is pointless now that i think about it. Anadrol for 3 weeks because i begin seeing terrible sides after 3 weeks and personally see results from 3 weeks. And i havent checked my bf recently and it was 13% last time but by quite lean i mean i have visible abs, veins stick out when i workout and in hot weather over most of my body(chest,arms,shoulders, quads, calves) - probably closer to 10% but dont want to under-say my bf%

Personally I'd be curious what your diet looks like. 154 lbs at 5'8" and 13%bf is not a good base built for cycling and you've already done 3 cycles, so something has to be off here big time bro

plan on running my test just higher than my tren at 500mg a week. PCT is 30mg of Nolvadex. have arimadex on hand incase and will be using an over the counter liver support. Winstrol for 3 weeks to giver my liver max time(2 weeks) after running anadrol to recover but i do agree, 3 weeks of winstrol is pointless now that i think about it. Anadrol for 3 weeks because i begin seeing terrible sides after 3 weeks and personally see results from 3 weeks. And i havent checked my bf recently and it was 13% last time but by quite lean i mean i have visible abs, veins stick out when i workout and in hot weather over most of my body(chest,arms,shoulders, quads, calves) - probably closer to 10% but dont want to under-say my bf%
so you have NOTHING for prolactin and a TERRIBLE and i mean TERRIBLE pct... your not even planning on using an ai??? bro, you dont know what your doing here... im pretty worried about you in general... what exactly do you expect to happen with such a horrible pct and basically nothing to protect yourself? you think liver support is enough with anadrol??? good lord... no wonder you have horrible sides... bro, you shouldnt be using anything until you know what your doing, especially a cycle like this!!

1. 3 cycles in and you're 158 pounds, I'm curious as to what you've ran in the past, what your PCT was and lastly what your meal plan was. Perhaps you're an ectomorph, but with info provided can only speculate.

2. Cabergoline, or pramipexole is a must with a 19-Nor and why have you chosen to bulk with tren? Imo if you're at 10-11%bf primo, or mast would suit you well unless you're specifically looking for the strength gain Tren offers. God knows we all love the Tren, but I've always found it hard to bulk on tren unless I kept the dosage very low and countered it with another depot bulker. Tren and winny front/backside presumably will probably not give you the size added you want based off what you plan on using and your current body weight.

3. PCT is very incomplete.

4. the goal: to gain at least 10lbs of clean mass and still remain lean or even get leaner. - That in itself presents a challenge for those unable to eat properly and at 158, unless you started out at 135, seems a cumbersome task for you.

5. 8 week cycle... bro, other than the orals unless you're running Prop, Ace, or suspension (which you aren't) you wont put on 10 pounds of anything.

Just my opinion.

Last edited:
1. 3 cycles in and you're 158 pounds, I'm curious as to what you've ran in the past, what your PCT was and lastly what your meal plan was. Perhaps you're an ectomorph, but with info provided can only speculate.

2. Cabergoline, or pramipexole is a must with a 19-Nor and why have you chosen to bulk with tren? Imo if you're at 10-11%bf primo, or mast would suit you well unless you're specifically looking for the strength gain Tren offers. God knows we all love the Tren, but I've always found it hard to bulk on tren unless I kept the dosage very low and countered it with another depot bulker. Tren and winny front/backside presumably will probably not give you the size added you want based off what you plan on using and your current body weight.

4. the goal: to gain at least 10lbs of clean mass and still remain lean or even get leaner. - That in itself presents a challenge for those unable to eat properly and at 158, unless you started out at 135, seems a cumbersome task for you.

5. 8 week cycle... bro, other than the orals unless you're running Prop, Ace, or suspension (which you aren't) you wont put on 10 pounds of anything.

Just my opinion.

Agreed with everything said here.

Just my opinion.

all points are right on, and point 1 is quite concerning... point 2 is HUGE as well as point 3 and 10 pounds in 8 weeks with anadrol involved and keeping it leaner is simply not happening... you are not going to get leaner in that short amount of time with anadrol... not happening... i ran a 16 week cycle last cycle WITH tren and anadrol, with the strictest diet and training known to fucking man, and i still had unwanted gain in there.. of course i cleaned it up but that takes TIME and i was running primo, winstrol, gw and s4 along with it... the expectations here are not even close to reasonable...

Top Bottom