napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren A and Anadrol

videst10

Hello, id like to know how do you recommend doing the Tren A and Anadrol stack( and obviously test)?

Do you personally start with drol and test, and after you finish drol then you switch to tren or do you just run them all at the same time? Thank!!

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

it doesnt sound to me like you have any sort of experience and this is a cycle for EXTREMELY experienced users

Tren+drol = wicked sides to watch. But if done right it is absolutely brilliant. But it is a stack for far down the road of a beginner. This isn’t your first cycle right? Have to ask lol

Two of the worst and harshest compounds you can stack together. That's a very advanced combo. What is your full stats, goals, and experience?

I've done 8+ cycles and I haven't even done Tren and Anadrol yet. It's a marathon bro not a sprint.

I am 29 years old with 7% body fat and Im 5'5" right now I weight 143lb. I started working out when I was 14.

When I was 24 I did my first cycle of only test e at 250mg/week and arimidex for 16 weeks. Put on 20lb and kept 15 after 3 week pct of clomid and nolva.

Then I did another cycle of aromasin,dbol 30mg (and tudca and nac) a day for 4 weeks, test e at 350mg a week and eq at 600mg for 16 weeks. Put on 25lb and lost 7 after pct. Then I got medically discharged from the army, got depressed and stopped working out for 1.5 years. Lost all of my gains and at 27 years old started working out again. In a year went from 122lb to 127lb, just eating and working out hard. Then I decided to do another cycle.

This cycle consisted of aromasin, prami, trea a 300mg per week and test p at 400mg per week both for 7 weeks. Put on 16lb and lost 7lb.

Then I did a cycle of metha quad extreme for 4 weeks. Put on 11lb lost 4lb.
Right now standing at 143lb 7% body fat.

Looking to bulk up lean with tren a, drol and test p. On pct Im going to take Dylan Gemelli advice and Im going to extend it to 6 week. Also during pct Im going to add a cortisol blocker and ghrp 6 for hunger improve.

I know you're short but 143 lbs is still very light. Besides that Tren is about the worst compound to use for bulking up. That's not what it's for. I've never been able to put on a pound with it

I know you're short but 143 lbs is still very light. Besides that Tren is about the worst compound to use for bulking up. That's not what it's for. I've never been able to put on a pound with it
I don't gain any weight with it either it just changes the way I look. It's more for cutting or recomp.

I am 29 years old with 7% body fat and Im 5'5" right now I weight 143lb. I started working out when I was 14.

When I was 24 I did my first cycle of only test e at 250mg/week and arimidex for 16 weeks. Put on 20lb and kept 15 after 3 week pct of clomid and nolva.

Then I did another cycle of aromasin,dbol 30mg (and tudca and nac) a day for 4 weeks, test e at 350mg a week and eq at 600mg for 16 weeks. Put on 25lb and lost 7 after pct. Then I got medically discharged from the army, got depressed and stopped working out for 1.5 years. Lost all of my gains and at 27 years old started working out again. In a year went from 122lb to 127lb, just eating and working out hard. Then I decided to do another cycle.

This cycle consisted of aromasin, prami, trea a 300mg per week and test p at 400mg per week both for 7 weeks. Put on 16lb and lost 7lb.

Then I did a cycle of metha quad extreme for 4 weeks. Put on 11lb lost 4lb.
Right now standing at 143lb 7% body fat.

Looking to bulk up lean with tren a, drol and test p. On pct Im going to take Dylan Gemelli advice and Im going to extend it to 6 week. Also during pct Im going to add a cortisol blocker and ghrp 6 for hunger improve.
i love the cycle itself and you can bulk with it, i just did it last year but understand that tren is not gong to do much bulking for you.. .it does help keep it clean... i would consider adding eq to the stack as well... that will add that extra for you to get that extra size...

i love the cycle itself and you can bulk with it, i just did it last year but understand that tren is not gong to do much bulking for you.. .it does help keep it clean... i would consider adding eq to the stack as well... that will add that extra for you to get that extra size...
Totally agreed it can be done but I wasn't up to the task of eating that much food. I was eating at maintenance and slightly higher and I was still losing weight.

Same here Rick, doesnt matter what ester or all three together. Kills my appetite and shreds me up

it seems like it hurts most peoples' appetite.. it doesnt crush mine but its just not something you really consider when you are bulking if you use it on its own.. i loved it with anadrol myself because i felt like it kept things much cleaner.. others like it because they are able to get away with more on the diet for the most part... im just tired of the sides... my last run was probably it for me with it unless there's some serious need for it...

Hello, id like to know how do you recommend doing the Tren A and Anadrol stack( and obviously test)?

Do you personally start with drol and test, and after you finish drol then you switch to tren or do you just run them all at the same time? Thank!!
My favorite cycle. I prefer e but its up to you. My last cycle
1-12 test e 500 mg
1-10 tren e 400 mg
1-6 adrol 50 mg ed
Great strength but forget about doing any exercise. Youll recomp very nicely. I went high protein low carb and the vascularity is very nice

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I also get a bad stomach on tren. What would be another choice to stack with drol and test for lean bulk? I was thinking about winstrol but thats too much toxicity for my liver.

Top Bottom