napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren alternatives?

KODA24

Hi gents!
I love Tren. I got nauseous when eating on my last cycle with it. If I were to not run it again, what would you recommend for a cycle without it? Test is a given and I'm looking add a little size but lean up. You might say it would be a recomp. I've never ran a blend that you see all around now. I'm a very experienced AAS user just finnishing a 12 week successful run of test, decca and d-bol.
I'm 52, 6'2 255lbs. Pic was 2 weeks ago. Thanks for your advice!!
1e397cf7979acef434711052ccc4d068.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Tren is Tren for a reason. You could try Primo with Eq or Bold Cyp maybe add an oral like Winny as a finisher. You could add some SARMS in there also GW-50156 and MK-677.

Tren is Tren for a reason. You could try Primo with Eq or Bold Cyp maybe add an oral like Winny as a finisher. You could add some SARMS in there also GW-50156 and MK-677.
Bold cyp? Can you tell me more about that one? I would still take test with it right? Is it long ester? Ect....thanks bro.

Bold cyp? Can you tell me more about that one? I would still take test with it right? Is it long ester? Ect....thanks bro.

Boldenone has 3 esters. Ace, Cyp and Undecylenate (EQ). Bold Cyp is just a shorter ester of the common compound EQ (Boldenone Undecylenate) most are familiar with. It just pairs better with Primo which is Enanthate ester. EQ just takes FOREVER to reach peak concentration.

From my experience with trenbolone, I believe the ester comes into play. I have experienced this and so have others ive visited with. Parabolan, tren hex, has a longer half life. I don't experience sides with it like I do with the ace and enanthate ester.

Have any of guys that run primo ever tried Stenbolone? I had run a ton of primo and like it very much. Stenbolone, the best I can describe it, is primo on steroids. Lol.
It comes in faster than primo, pretty much same effect, sides are mild. I just ran it for about 10 weeks for the first time. Very impressive drug. I would call it a "finishing" or "polishing" drug like primo.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Boldenone has 3 esters. Ace, Cyp and Undecylenate (EQ). Bold Cyp is just a shorter ester of the common compound EQ (Boldenone Undecylenate) most are familiar with. It just pairs better with Primo which is Enanthate ester. EQ just takes FOREVER to reach peak concentration.
I've been reading up on it, did you experience bad "pip" taking it? One video I watched the guy said if you don't get pip it's not real. Your thoughts?

Bold Cyp can be smooth if the manufacturer has experience. Just get it from a reliable source and the PIP is not that bad. Same thing with Test Prop. Depends who's making it.

Bold Cyp can be smooth if the manufacturer has experience. Just get it from a reliable source and the PIP is not that bad. Same thing with Test Prop. Depends who's making it.
Sounds right, thanks for your help. Going Robo.

Bold cyp is an option if you can find it from a good source. Its also a harder raw to get legit and it's more expensive. It's supposed to have PIP more than than most other aas. I personally stick with boldenone undeclyoanate (EQ). Tried, true, proven and works great. Also readily available and likely legit

Bold cyp is an option if you can find it from a good source. Its also a harder raw to get legit and it's more expensive. It's supposed to have PIP more than than most other aas. I personally stick with boldenone undeclyoanate (EQ). Tried, true, proven and works great. Also readily available and likely legit
Thanks for your input. Appreciate it.

Top Bottom