napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren and Aggression

Specimen

I havent had any aggression sides from Tren at all and everything has been pretty smooth besides lack of sleep quality and sweating a little more than usual. I started at 350 bumped to 500 after 4 weeks now im thinking of finishing up at 700. I'm curious to hear what dosage people notice these aggression/mental sides.

I was on a hair pin trigger when I ran tren but my boss ran it and he said he didn’t notice any aggression side it’s strange how every person is differnt. I def do not like the mental mind state I am in when on tren and really had some serious issues mentally in terms of feeling like an emotional wreck that was also enhanced when I came off. I decided tren juts wasn’t for me I cut it at 9 weeks couldn’t handle the all the sides I also had every side effect in the book you can get with tren lol

Yea it’s down to the person. I’ve never been that on edge from it or any other gear. Maybe irritable but not over aggressive

Even at a low/moderate dose 350-500? I just dont want to get greedy bumping my dose since I haven't experienced mental sides (no cough either so my body seems to cope well). I guess it's a case by case basis but im trying to see if there is a upper range where things can change dramatically that I should look out for.

Do what you want but I'd never recommend running more than 400mg tren under any circumstance...sides or not. It's just too unhealthy of a drug. It kills cardiac cells that do not regenerate, kills brain function, destroys lipids....the list goes on. Tren is basically poison at high doses

you will likely find out the hard way about the emotional and aggression sides getting that greedy with it... it hits you out of nowhere... sometimes you just have to learn the hard way but i assure that you will running a dose like that

In my opinion it depends on the human psyche. I was aggressive when I used 500 and could not do anything about it.

It's just depends on the person. Just be happy you're not getting any of those sides. 525 is my sweet spot with Ace. I've pushed it to 700 but it gives me terrible acid reflux at that dosage.

Tren increases dopamine. Symptoms of high dopamine is impatience, aggression, critical towards others (and self), depression.

Luckily I didn't experience any of the mental sides/aggression even at 700 for two weeks. I was a little self centered but that was about it. Im thinking the low test dose and ed pins helped in that respect. Tren did fuck up my digestion and I was constipated and felt bloated a lot even tho I looked the best I ever have. Have to figure that out next time.

Top Bottom