napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren advice

Robbypickles3

How do I cut fat on Tren?

I?m 6?4 240 and eating 2,500 calories a day which I assume is already a calorie deficit, but haven?t lost any weight. Definitely adding some muscle.

Should I add sprints? More hiit workouts?

My goal is to get under 10% body fat. I?m probably sitting around 15% right now.

Would appreciate anyone?s advice on how to get this done!

you cut fat by eating in a deficit... clearly you would want to add cardio, which is going to be quite difficult on tren... why not just run a sarms cutting stack to start cutting fat? you can still gain muscle in the process and save yourself ALL the side effects with tren...

Cutting on tren typically comes because it ruins your gut so you can't eat as much. I actually recommend not really using steroids to cut. Steroids for me just make me want to eat and try to grow. Mentally I get to a better place regarding cutting by using things like Cardarine and SR-9009.

Yea man i mean you can cut on Tren but as stated above tren will hurt your cardio endurance which is a key for most when it comes to cutting.

If you are dead set on running tren then at least add in cardarine from sarms.forsale it will help mitigate the tren sides.

Top Bottom