napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren Acne

BillW

In my 4th cycle and just added Tren Ace at at 300 ML/wk. A week after adding the Tren I acquired a horrible case of Acne on my chest and shoulders. Cystic. Seems to be getting better after keepin clean and using acne pads and acne cream. Has anyone had experience with this?? My question is is this normal and does it usually subside? And has anyone had problems with scarring due to acne? Thanks in advance for your input and comments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Acne is one of the most common side effects of AAS usually during hormonal changes. 19-Nors are notorious for causing cystic acne.

From your experience does it usually go away after cycle of when the 19-Nors are removed from stack??

Deca gives me cystic acne but Tren doesn't. You have to find out what will work for you. Using the proper ancillaries can help tremendously.

I dont run tren any more but it gave me acne and i drank more water then i normally did and it helped clear up the acne. And my boy gets acne everytime he starts a tren cycle and then it clears up in a few weeks.

Any steroid can cause acne as it is a results of fluctuation hormones. The only advice I can give is scrubbing multiple times per day and also tanning. Basically you want to keep the affected area as dry as possible.

Any steroid can cause acne as it is a results of fluctuation hormones. The only advice I can give is scrubbing multiple times per day and also tanning. Basically you want to keep the affected area as dry as possible.

Thanks. Tanning seems to help just was worried about scarring. It I guess that’s a chance I’ve taken.

try to watch some of the videos i posted.. acne is different from person to person with this bro and some just get it far worse than others

Top Bottom