napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren Acetate and EQ

Ballislife419

Hey ! Just injected Tren A and EQ in my glutes in the same syringe. When I pinned it in my glutes all the way in, I slowly injected because I already felt the Tren A hitting my lungs(Fucking hate the cough). After I injected everything, I'm not gonna lie I took the pin out a little faster than usual and blood dripped down. The cough was so bad that I didn't get a chance to hold the spot with injected with a cotton ball.... My question is, Did I lose any substance.. better yet, was that shot pointless or
Should I inject again?

Also everytime I cough My body tends to
Shiver.. is that normal.

Thanks Guys!

No do not inject again. It's in your bloodstream so no need to.

Also you should be aspirating so you don't inject I to veins. Anytime you feel a cough come on, stop and move to a new site

I've been lucky I've only gotten the cough once before I was done injecting. Usually it comes on a few seconds after I'm done. It's weird too I only get the cough when I pin my right delt and right glute. All other locations nada.

I've been lucky I've only gotten the cough once before I was done injecting. Usually it comes on a few seconds after I'm done. It's weird too I only get the cough when I pin my right delt and right glute. All other locations nada.
I actually have never had tren cough. Not even once in the several cycles I ran it

I actually have never had tren cough. Not even once in the several cycles I ran it
Even when you ran Ace? I find it odd that you never got it once during an entire cycle. I usually get it once a week when running Ace pinning every day.

i havent had it a ton but it does come on fast and it kind of scares you even though you know it is going to be find, it does fucking suck

I’ve had it it 5+ times on the ace I did and once on my recent Enanthate cycle. Worst feeling ever, even though you know what it is it’s a scary feeling that you can’t breathe and your chest is super tight, I have to lay down as I start sweating profusely when it happens

Damn! Tren cough hits you that fast after pinning? That's scary shit

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I'm glad I never had it. As if there's not enough reasons to want to avoid tren as it is...lol

Top Bottom