napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren ace vs tren e. What were your results with each?

Thoms44

I ran a tren ace cycle a while back and liked it! I'm thinking about tren e instead because of injection frequency only. Were your results the same for each? Do you run tren e a little higher because of less hormone in solution? Thanks!

Already did it. Had blood work done and hardly any sides.

you ran tren as your first cycle ? man that's not right you screwing your body up .... please tell me you had test as a base and caber/AI...

height/bf% ?

running tren as a first cycle is like applying for head chef at a top notch restaurant, but you never cooked before .

Don't put too much thought into it. Tren is tren. A little tren goes a long way so Enanthate is my preference despite lower concentration.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

Yeah, tren is tren, the ester just changes pinning schedule. Just be careful not to go to high on your dosage because you won't be able to bail out as quick.

No difference but the ester. I've ran both, and I prefer Tren E because I stick to strictly long esters now. EOD pinning gets old fast, plus short esters require more oil volume to have the same concentration (100/ml tren a versus 200/ml tren e)

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

you ran tren as your first cycle ? man that's not right you screwing your body up .... please tell me you had test as a base and caber/AI...

height/bf% ?

running tren as a first cycle is like applying for head chef at a top notch restaurant, but you never cooked before .

No, 1st cycle was 500mg test only. Sorry, should have stated that.I was on trt for 2yrs before first cycle. Tren was 2nd cycle. I'm 6'2 260lbs 15% bf. I was lifting for 20yrs natural before touching anything.

Last edited:
If you handled ace just fine I don't see the problem with running enth as long as you keep the dosage moderate in case you need to bail.

No, 1st cycle was 500mg test only. Sorry, should have stated that.I was on trt for 2yrs before first cycle. Tren was 2nd cycle. I'm 6'2 260lbs 15% bf. I was lifting for 20yrs natural before touching anything.

if you ran tren before you should have no problem running a different ester of it homie, tren is tren just a different ester attached to the hormone

Just wondering 100mg of Tren Ace does and provides the same results as 100mg of Test E?
You can't compare tren to test bud. Everything about them is different

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I went against most advice and ran Tren E rather than Ace first. The best cycle ever. 200mg, kicked in the next day & lasted nearly the whole week. Very minimal sides, no prolactin. The cycle wound up being 400 Tren e 600 Test c and 400 Masteron or higher + aromasin. Good gains. Im so impressed with Tren E I dont see even trying Ace. Not for a long time anyway

I went against most advice and ran Tren E rather than Ace first. The best cycle ever. 200mg, kicked in the next day & lasted nearly the whole week. Very minimal sides, no prolactin. The cycle wound up being 400 Tren e 600 Test c and 400 Masteron or higher + aromasin. Good gains. Im so impressed with Tren E I dont see even trying Ace. Not for a long time anyway

I always recommend ace for first time Tren users just because if the sides get bad, you can back out and get it to clear quick. After that, I'm all about long Ester. I only use Tren e now

I always recommend ace for first time Tren users just because if the sides get bad, you can back out and get it to clear quick. After that, I'm all about long Ester. I only use Tren e now

As an alternative, one can give trne a go prior to tren just to see how they respond. Then if you feel comfortable enough, Tren e might be just fine.

Top Bottom