napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren ace to tren eth

stilwtr

Ive got a leftover vial of tren ace and wanna incorporate it in my current cycle. Sound good to start on the ace at 75mg eod AND start the tren eth at 150mg 2 times a week? Guess the ace would be like a kick start until the longer ester kicks in. Is my thought process sound?

you could do that without any issue... what is your entire planned cycle? what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? goals?

42, 5 11, 200lbs, lifting for 20+ years, maybe 6 previous cycles, bf is a guestimate at 12-14.
Current cycle is 300 test e ew
Tren e 150 twice a week
Proviron at 50mg ed
12.5 aromasin eod
Cabaser at .5 twice a week
This is a blast as im on trt so no pct.

42, 5 11, 200lbs, lifting for 20+ years, maybe 6 previous cycles, bf is a guestimate at 12-14.
Tren e 150 twice a week
Proviron at 50mg ed
12.5 aromasin eod
awesome, i like it... straight to the point, not going overboard... i like it bro... whats your goal from the cycle ?

Tren e 150 twice a week
Proviron at 50mg ed
12.5 aromasin eod

I don't see a problem with that at all bud. Good plan. I would recommend adding in GW while on Tren. It helps considerably with Tren sides and improving your lipids which Tren can wreck havoc on

No current (goal) so to speak. Just to better myself, i was actually concerned with running the ace to the eth. Didn't want to end up rinning tren at 600 a week or 2 and blow away my ancillaries. Any recommendations on how to incorporate the 75mg ace with the 150 eth and basically bridge them? Looking for as little down time as possible

Top Bottom