napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren Ace, test E, dbol, winstrol, Proviron.

SickNick84

My goal: to get as lean and as cut as possible while loosing body fat and not wasting muscle mass. Need to get my body ready for December.

Age 23
Height 1.77m
Weight 85kg
Body fat 14%
Years of training 8
Cycles, dbol, winstrol amd tbol oral only cycles for 5 weeks all compounds not on same cycle, 1 test prop only cycle for 10 week, 2 test prop and dbol cycle for 10 weeks dbol for 5 weeks, and 1 test prop and Winstrol cycle.
No alrerigies to food
Dislocated fingers, foot and 3 concussion's and broken nose, and fractured wrist,none of which effect my training
Supplements I take is whey protein powder as I eat to get the rest of my nutrients.

My cycle:
Test E week 1-12 500mg a week
Tren Ace week 2-12 400mg a week
or week 4- 12 500mg a week.
Dbol week 1-4 50mg ed
Proviron week 1-18 50mg ed
Winstrol week 8-12 50mg ed
Adex week 1-15 0.5mg eod

Pct starting at week 15 with nolva and clomid.

So my question is would it be worth using dbol to kickstart the cycle as I don't get much water retention from it in the first place.
Which tren dosage would be optimal ?
What are your thoughts on the cycle and my dosages

Last edited:
You are too young for steroids bro.....especially harsh compounds like Tren. You've already done some reckless things by running oral only cycles which is another thing we strongly advise against

2 cycles in the books already @ 23 and planning a 3rd? Slow down....

Your stats should be way better than that after 2 cycles, this tells me there may be some nutrition issues and / or PCT issues.

You're not going to lose BF from juice, you lose BF with nutrition.

This is a BIG cycle and IMO; over kill. More isn't better.

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat %
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???)
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear.

I have fixed my stats if that helps at all? My diet and cardiovascular and weight training will be to the Tee. The juice is just there to maximise the results and t preserve muscle tissue while I go on a calorie deficit.

dude this is such a mess, you don't stack dbol and proviron and winstrol. everything about this cycle is a mess dude. completely remove this cycle from your brain

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

Last edited:
23 things are going to evolve . World get ready .. This is way too often youngins are getting in the ring with the heavyweights way to young

I have fixed my stats if that helps at all? My diet and cardiovascular and weight training will be to the Tee. The juice is just there to maximise the results and t preserve muscle tissue while I go on a calorie deficit.

So discard the cycle or remove both dbol and proviron?

If you are looking to cut weight and maintain body fat - Drop the DBOL and Tren. Run the test at no more than 500mg a week, 400 would be more than enough. Add the Proviron and Winny in there and you're set.

Hell a Sarms stack would be more practical for the goals you are trying to achieve from this cycle

The best thing I'd advise for you is to run a sarms stack from www.sarmsx.com

That will give you everything you're looking for to give fat loss, along with endurance, strength and preserving lean mass gains

get everything at www.sarmsx.com this cycle is perfect for the goals you have

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

If you are looking to cut weight and maintain body fat - Drop the DBOL and Tren. Run the test at no more than 500mg a week, 400 would be more than enough. Add the Proviron and Winny in there and you're set.

Hell a Sarms stack would be more practical for the goals you are trying to achieve from this cycle

I agree , spot on brotha

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

My goal: to get as lean and as cut as possible while loosing body fat and not wasting muscle mass. Need to get my body ready for December.

Age 23
Height 1.77m
Weight 85kg
Body fat 14%
Years of training 8
Cycles, dbol, winstrol amd tbol oral only cycles for 5 weeks all compounds not on same cycle, 1 test prop only cycle for 10 week, 2 test prop and dbol cycle for 10 weeks dbol for 5 weeks, and 1 test prop and Winstrol cycle.
No alrerigies to food
Dislocated fingers, foot and 3 concussion's and broken nose, and fractured wrist,none of which effect my training
Supplements I take is whey protein powder as I eat to get the rest of my nutrients.

My cycle:
Test E week 1-12 500mg a week
Tren Ace week 2-12 400mg a week
or week 4- 12 500mg a week.
Dbol week 1-4 50mg ed
Proviron week 1-18 50mg ed
Winstrol week 8-12 50mg ed
Adex week 1-15 0.5mg eod

Pct starting at week 15 with nolva and clomid.

So my question is would it be worth using dbol to kickstart the cycle as I don't get much water retention from it in the first place.
Which tren dosage would be optimal ?
What are your thoughts on the cycle and my dosages

hey bro... okay... i think you have a good attitude and your actually listening but unfortunately, your going to hear a lot of things you dont want to hear but you need to hear and only because i care am i telling you all of this... you are way too young to even be using steroids and you have already done considerable internal damage using steroids this young... you have thrown your naturally growth process haywire and your body needs time to readjust and get back on track and your making it worse and worse by the path your taking... you are going to be a wreck as you get older and it wont go away... you dont understand what your doing now but you will later and for a very very long time... also, after 2 cycles already, your stats are not anywhere they should be... your supposed to be getting as much as you possible can without anabolics and getting into peak condition before you use them.. they are not magic and do not put you into shape... you have to get to the proper conditions first and its not that you can't because you absolutely can, but bro, you far from that right now... with the goals you have especially, you dont even need steroids, not at all... sarms are designed for the goals you have man... they wre created to prevent muscle wastage and still build muscle and cut fat... if your not familiar, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

also, watch my videos as i have done several videos on them... i have a very strong stack for you to start with... here are the links and the layout for everything you need... https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=142&search=six+pack and https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom