napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren ace and sus 250 second ever cycle

Hazza

Alright Guys,

I'm new to all this. Last year I took a dbol/ sust 250 cycle for 6/6 rotation and stopped in July.

Having a year off I have got some Tren ace and sust 250. What are your thoughts on doing a cycle of them for 5 weeks at 1 or 2ml a week of each?

I'm 26, I don't know my body fat and all that so I'll just answer your questions as you reply.

Thanks

That's not how things are done around here, dont be lazy dude, post your FULL stats!

Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk

I'm 26
83kg
5'5
I don't know my body fat.

I'm not being pissy but diet is normal I just eat what I want.

I don't know what I can bench or lift as currently not going to the gym. I'm a scaffolder so get a little pump that way.
Just looking for advice of tren ace will give me gains in 5 weeks or mess me up

The fact that you want too pin tren acetate twice a week tell me you haven't researched it enough too be ready for it also the reasoning behind combining with sustanon is also illogical sounds like your limited as too what you can get your hands on and randomly running stuff

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Hold the phone your not even training and you want too use steroids . I give up new thread

Like I said I'm new to this, I can get my hands on anything, sust is just what I used with dbol. I train 3 days a week at mo and like I say my job is physical anyway. What would you suggest I run tren with If dust is no good?

I wouldn't suggest you run anything at all . Of suggest you put in some work and when you have built a decent physique on your own then take it too the next level . steroid are not magic short cuts and if your grind is half add what's the point

First 5 weeks is a waste. At least 10-12 weeks. Second if youre not working out youre wasting ur money. Third if youre not on a regimented nutrition plan ur wasting ur money. Beginning to see a pattern here? Aas is not for people that just wanna decide to try it or see what its like. Its for people who have spent yrs in the gym and dedicated their lifestyle to it

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

bro, come on now, seriously... im going to help you but you are being flat out lazy... you eat whatever you want? you want to use tren?? brother, listen to me before you complete fucking wreck yourself... you dont have ANY and i mean ANY business using steroids with your condition and mentality bro... i shoot it straight... i dont let people ruin their lives so im sorry its not what you want to hear but im HELPING YOU brother... train naturally and get CONSISTENT with diet and training... REMEMBER, this is a marathon, not a sprint... you have time bro... if you do this too fast, it will end even faster but do it right and you can do this for a very very long time...

bro, come on now, seriously... im going to help you but you are being flat out lazy... you eat whatever you want? you want to use tren?? brother, listen to me before you complete fucking wreck yourself... you dont have ANY and i mean ANY business using steroids with your condition and mentality bro... i shoot it straight... i dont let people ruin their lives so im sorry its not what you want to hear but im HELPING YOU brother... train naturally and get CONSISTENT with diet and training... REMEMBER, this is a marathon, not a sprint... you have time bro... if you do this too fast, it will end even faster but do it right and you can do this for a very very long time...

Ok mate, all I wanted was some advice from advanced users on here. Say if I train naturally for a while and get my diet spot on. What would you recommend as a cycle for me? Bare in mind I work on the rigs and doubt I'll get needles past security

Seriously you need a couple years . that's what were saying so study read there is plenty of research out there That's better than the bioscience you will get on the boards asking random questions anyway . you could learn a lot while you actually get fit first.

Your first year in the gym seriously you grow like your on steroids already then it slows down the second year you actually have too figure out what your doing and nail it down because random shit doesn't work anymore then maybe after a couple years and a decent physique start with test only . you realize your fucking with your hormones and pct doesn't always work hopping on gear is a serious decision too make that will effect the rest of your life of your only in this half ass the pros may not out way the cons

Ok mate, all I wanted was some advice from advanced users on here. Say if I train naturally for a while and get my diet spot on. What would you recommend as a cycle for me? Bare in mind I work on the rigs and doubt I'll get needles past security
You are wanting to jump into enhancement with steroids way too early bro. You need to put the time and consistency in the gym and kitchen...and build a proper natural foundation in the right condition. Steroids are not for weekend warriors

Top Bottom